“something was wrong with the food” 1 of 5 stars
Review of CineBistro at Hyde Park Village

CineBistro at Hyde Park Village
Ranked #6 of 49 Fun & Games in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“something was wrong with the food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I watched the film "Spectacular now" and I loved. Also the theatre is marvelous. However they need to pay attention with the cooker because something was wrong with my food. I couldn't sleep this night and I am feeling really bad. I hope they repair this problem because if this problem happened again they are going to loose a lot of clients.

Visited September 2013

Venice, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great theater concept”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is a theater with a 21+ policy - so you can enjoy a movie without screaming kids and vacant parents. Now f only we can get adults to behave the way our mothers taught us... sigh.

The movie is seen from an extremely comfortable plush seat. If you want to sit in the front row they even provide that row Ottomans. I personally wished the seat went a couple of inches further back but really stopped noticing that 'flaw' after five minutes.

If you want - and arrive at least thirty minutes early - the staff will take your order and feed you dinner at your seat before vanishing when the previews start. Optionally you can eat in the lounge. Service is excellent in either locale, staff is friendly and helpful and if they didn't have a mandatory 7% tip built in I would have tipped higher.

The food is good and may be a little overpriced depending on what you think things should cost -- but it isn't out of line given the venue. They have a special deal on popcorn of all you can eat for 8 dollars.

It also features a full bar so you can drink what you like before, during and after the movie.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dave T
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun place for a film”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

A fun place to see an "event" type film. Very comfortable leather chairs. Good service. Food is actually decent and arrives quickly so you can eat before the movie begins. On the nights I have attended, everyone was respectful eaters - no chomp, chomp, chomp during silent parts.

Visited November 2012
Seattle, Washington
162 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Way overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Great little theatre with good wine and good drinks, but you should not have to pay $14.50 for a ticket. I have been to many movie grills and the ticket is much cheaper and they make their profit on the food and drinks. Unless there is a great documentary, we will stick to another theatre or Redbox.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TXMARTINS
Brandon, Florida, United States
“Classy, great atmosphere and no KIDS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been wanting to come here for a long time and finally did. My husband and I went to see World War Z and it was outstanding. I am spoiled and do not want to go any other place to see a movie. I have been here 47 times in the last month and can't wait for the next new release. I love sitting on the back row, the seat are big and comfy, the food and spirits are on target. I love the atmosphere and the free parking. The wait staff are very courteous and your do not have to wait long for your food. I am so happy there are no kids and you have to be 21 year old. When my husband and I go out just for dinner we end spending at least $80 including the tip. I feel the prices are reasonable. The Fettucini Al Forno with Grilled Shrimp is absolutely delicious. Can't wait for my next movie.

Visited August 2013