“THIS is the way to watch a movie!”

CineBistro at Hyde Park Village
Ranked #9 of 59 Fun & Games in Tampa
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The food is good, the seats are comfy, and you can enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail with your flick! What's not to love!

1  Thank JennStar1

Reviewed August 2, 2012

A little pricey if you are on a strict budget, but we like to go there for date night. Cocktails, Food and a movie with no Kids kicking your seat from behind, and great leather chairs.

Only challenge I normally have is that I hate that they wont bring me any more drinks after they finish "service". Event water if you need it. That, and seats are sometimes hard to find, so buy in advance if you are seeing ANYTHING on opening night.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went with my girlfriends to see a movie here, and I love the idea of this place. The server was knowledgable, but so busy trying to tell us how to order (and I mean over and over again) that we could barely ask him a question. I had the fish tacos. They were nothing to brag about. Everyone else felt about the same way about there food. I would go here again, but my expectations will not be high.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

If you are looking for something different to do on date night this might be an option. It's a little pricy but you can order drinks and a meal. The good thing is that you will not find kids making noise or walking around.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I loved having dinner and a movie here! I wasn't expecting much when I first visited, but I was totally amazed. The food is great; it's served right to your seat. You also get generous portions. The drinks are wonderful and the desserts are the best. Definitely worth the extra money and the experience can't be beat!