“WOW,great food and service....YUMMMM” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #96 of 2,260 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alligator Point, Florida
“WOW,great food and service....YUMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

wings and fries(20 for 1299) delish,gyro was out of this world and very fresh,service was amazing,prompt,very personal . came to the table to ask how everything was several times and wasn't weird about it. would definitely go back.across from busch gardens.

Visited July 2013

Bradenton, FL
“We are hard to please!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We decided to try the newly opened Zekos in Bradenton, FL. We ordered the 1/2 lb Shrimp with fries, a Greek Salad and Hummus. IT WAS REALLY GOOD...what a surprize!!!
The salad was very fresh, the Feta Cheese was of good quality, not too salty, the Shrimp was lightly breaded, fresh and not at all greasy!!! Yeah! The hummus was topped off with seasoned olive oil. All in All a wonderful first experience. We decided to visit Zeko's at least once a week.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Tampa, Florida
“It's fast food with a twist.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I go here and by choice can eat great healthy food. Any company that joins me can choose to go fried or grilled and either way you will return. Prices are very reasonable. If you want cheap fast food with no real choices then ZEKO'S is NOT for you. Staff is very helpful in helping you try new items. That really has been a great thing too. Tip: Try baked or grilled Talapia, rice, and chop chop salad.(put chop chop on top of rice) YUMMY

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great fresh food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had an early lunch at this restaurant on a Sunday and was taking a real estate class in the area. It is located across the street from Busch Gardens. I was the only patron when I entered, and I was a bit nervous, where was everyone? Not only was I was pleasantly pleased with the quality of my food, but the staff knowledge was better than most table-service restaurants. My order taker gave me recommendations when I told her what I liked. She directed me to a another item when I told her I loved Gyro meat. She also brought me a sample of their wings to try - it was delicious and better than many wing houses.

I ended up with a beautiful salad with gyro meat. The salad was beautiful and would go for a lot more money in a non-counter restaurant. My gyro meat was very tasty. This place is perfect for a take-out meal for dinner and I only wish one of these Zeko's was located near me in S. Tampa.

I was told this is a small chain and I have seen another in St. Petersburg. I will look for them in my local travels.

I understand the person who took my order was moving away, but she was super and made my experience all the more better. Hire more like her and your place will be a success! Oh - the place was very busy when I left. I guess I was just an early bird diner!

• Visited June 2013
“awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We really enjoyed the food,especially since they don't have gyros down in Key Largo Fl. I also enjoyed the chicken wings!!

Visited September 2012

Been to Zeko's? Share your experiences!