I recently stayed at this hotel as a part of the Yankees women's fantasy camp (and my boyfriend tagged along for moral support as I lived the dream). We both work at a small luxury hotel back on Long Island & I regret to admit we originally went in with relatively low expectations. However, we were extremely pleased with the entire experience. Since I love saving money & the environment I was vey fond of the quick and friendly shuttle service as well as the $5 gift card for declining turndown each night. My boyfriend was a big fan of the heated pool, the snack shop in the lobby, and the glass elevators. We used the gym each day we were there and after racking up enough $5 cards, loved the breakfast (and the very sweet waitress we had). Also, we both were very pleased with the kindness and competence of the staff. I am very much looking forward to my next stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa