Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore
$199
$178
$136
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$85
$72
Travelocity
$142
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolbeautiful atriumsitting roomstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetshuttle driverliving arearooms are largeroad noisetampa airportbit datedfront desk staffmile radiusan early flightfree internetvery nice stayhotel restaurant
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The lobby of this hotel fools you because it is nice until you get into the rooms. What a horrible room. The carpet is so worn out and dirty. The old furniture is worn and chipped. The room is dark and certainly not inviting. Do not stay here!!!!!

Room Tip: Not here I do not know another place
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mercedes12345
David R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear mercedes12345,

By private message to you I hope to learn the suite number you stayed in so I may inspect it immediately. I am sorry that you and your family did not have the stay you expected. I look forward to your response and in the meantime, we will use your feedback for additional motivation for consistency.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

For what is charged for a room, they still charge $9.95 for internet. I have stayed at hotels for less than half this price and get free internet. It is free, if you go in the lobby. Nobody wants to go to the lobby for a few minutes just to check our email.
Rooms are very nice. I asked at the front desk if they had any sunburn lotion, and the lady was very helpful and gave me 2 packets from the back room, that they keep for such situations, for us MN people I guess, that don't use enough sun screen. Did not know I had gotten that burned in the sun, while at Sebring, FL at the races.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Carl W
David R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Dear Carl W,

Minnesotans take heed with the Florida sun! Glad we could help salve the sting. On the Internet, the major brands still charge but your voice is heard and consider your vote counted. One last note, Internet access is also complimentary in the Link@Sheraton business center in every Sheraton hotel including ours.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The two interchanges that provide access to the hotel are being rebuilt which makes getting to the hotel a challenge. However, it is worth the effort. Each room is a suite with a master bedroom with a King bed, a bathroom and a living room that includes a desk. The rooms are very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the bathrooms were a little dated but did provide good light at the mirror.

There is a pull out bed in the sofa in the living room.

The hotel reminds me of an Embassy Suite with the big atrium that overlooks all rooms. However, unlike Embassy Suites breakfast is not free and is not as good as Embassy Suites.

This is a big hotel and it has plenty of parking and the hotel seems like it is a nice area of Tampa. It is located about one mile from Tampa Bucs football stadium and and 1.5 miles from Yankees spring training complex.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank crapsguy

Dear Sheraton Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on your stay with us and I am glad you felt we were worth the effort to locate us. Indeed I-275 that runs through Tampa is being worked on. Current directions are always available on our hotel’s website. I am glad you enjoyed your stay overall.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I booked a room here for one night with Starwood member points. I was surprised by the beautiful atrium lobby and my very large and comfortable king suite. The hotel was quiet. The staff was helpful and friendly. I used the Link internet in the lobby and it was very fast., Flatbread and a glass of wine in the restaurant was reasonable and tasty. I was afraid my flight north would be cancelled and they assured me they had rooms for the next night. I liked that I could linger until Noon checkout and then drive less than two miles to the airport. My room was too chilly no matter how high I raised the AC temp. That was my only complaint and I only mentioned it at check out

Room Tip: I asked for a room away from the highway and was given #604.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Sherstur,

Thank you for staying with us and for the five-star review! I am glad you found our team members helpful and that you had an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I'll start with the positives and will say that one of the best features available to hotel guests is the complimentary airport shuttle. A shuttle driver was dispatched within 5-7 minutes after contacting the hotel and upon leaving the hotel the AM driver was very sweet + hospitable. The in-room amenities were also very much appreciated -- which consisted of a fridge, microwave, starbucks coffee pods, nestle water, and a shower scrub.

Now onto the less favorable details of my stay which included
- no welcome gift for during check in (I was able to receive the welcome gift after chatting with the front desk) and impersonal service at checkin after 11pm. I must say that the other agents were much friendlier.
- stray hairs on bed (not pleasant to see on white bed duvet covers)
- water damage on wall
- Lights were off upon arrival
- my only request to housekeeping for coffee and cream - was never delivered

This hotel certainly has potential to improve - I would certainly come back when improvements have been made.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank savvytravels_23

Dear savytravels_23,

Thank you for the kind remarks about our shuttle service and driver. However, I must apologize for the issues you observed in your suite. It is our responsibility to make sure everything is as it should be and I am sorry we let you down. I have shared your comments with both our engineering team and the housekeeping department. I hope you had mentioned your observations to our team so at least they could address them. I appreciate your constructive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back and showing you that we can do better.