I have stayed in this hotel twice in two different times. I will not be returning to this hotel even if the rate falls below $100 per night...the experience of feeling dirty is not worth it. I prefer to stay at the Westin. This is an old Embassy Suites that converted to a Sheraton. The lobby is ok. The rooms are outdated and smells like smoke (probably from the wallpaper). Both times, I had ants in my bathroom. Their breakfast buffet is below par. I am a starwood exec platinum member too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa