I stayed at this all-suite hotel 9 times during an 18 month period. They always met or exceeded my expectations. The location is just off main highway, but the road noise was not an issue. The hotel is a few blocks from 2 large shopping malls and MANY very good restaurants serving all cuisines and budgets. My favorites are Bar Louie and Capitol Grill at the International Plaza (good nightlife too). The hotel restaurant has a great buffet breakfast and serves a good menu for lunch and dinner(the specials were a good value and tasty). I dined next door at Charlie's Steak House on several special occasions... VERY good, but pricey. The rooms are large with separate bedroom, two large flat screen TVs, pull out couch-bed living room, fridge and Starbucks coffee maker. Smallish bathroom but they're always clean. You're 5 minutes to the airport and easy access to everything Tampa. Finally, the indoor pool is clean, out of the elements so I can use it anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa