Let me start with some things I genuinely liked about this hotel, as my stay was perfectly ok and by no means an unpleasant experience:
-Comfortable and quiet rooms, with mini-fridge, microwaves and 2 nice tvs in each suite.
-Next door to a wonderful steakhouse called "Charley's".
-Decent fitness room with fair amount of good quality equipment.
-Nice lobby area with community internet computers.
-Atrium is a bit dated, but certainly seems well kept. DEFINITELY an old Embassy Suites!
-Love the Starbucks coffee in-room each morning!!
My 5-night stay at this hotel, was marked by a few oddities and head-scratchers that tainted my overall impression.
-My bed was short-sheeted EVERY NIGHT. The sheets they use stop about 2 inches from the foot of the bed, leaving you with an uncomfortable night's sleep. I would've complained, but these were obviously their sheets and I couldn't very well call for "long enough sheets that tuck into the bed". Just a real odd and ridiculous oversight.
-Fire alarm went off on Sunday night and left everybody wandering around outside for about 20 minutes at 9 p.m. Not sure if a kid pulled alarm as a prank or what, but it certainly ruined any relaxation and jolted people out of their rooms. No fire or problem, though.
-Okay, folks, I'm in Florida "The SUNSHINE State". I can't wait to catch some rays and have a little pool time out among the palm trees and breeze.............but there's NO OUTDOOR POOL!! (just a small indoor one) Again, I remind you, it's Florida!! Really, really, really bizarre thing to forget.
-VERY over-priced mini-market. Can't remember the last time I paid $2 for a Snickers Bar,.....oh wait, Never!
Since I got a decent rate that included parking, I'd likely stay here again if I didn't have other options. It's clean, well-kept and reasonably quiet. But I wouldn't recommend this hotel for sun lovers, families with kids that like playing outside, or people that like their sheets long enough to tuck in the bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Starwood, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa