“Great food, great night!”
Review of Hamburger Mary's

Hamburger Mary's
Ranked #164 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
union county
“Great food, great night!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The burgers were delicious! The servers entertaining.....and the show was awesome! Would definitely go back when visiting Tampa.
PS did I tell you about the drinks? Pitchers and pitchers of fun!

• Visited May 2013

Brandon, Florida
“Groovy and delicious!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I have taken my mom here twice and we have loved both visits. Our first visit was for lunch. My mom had the Cuban sandwich (she grew up in Ybor City and is very picky about her Cuban sandwiches, and she said it was delicious, she couldn't finish it. I had a great salad and my husband had a mac and cheese burger- we were all very pleased with our food and service). Michael was awesome!! Our most recent visit was for the Saturday night dinner and 8:00 PM show. The atmosphere was groovy!! We all had the best time. Again, food and service was great. The show was very entertaining. Definitely looking forward to going back. A bit pricey, but worth it for a great time!

Clearwater, Florida
“Very SLOW service”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Yes, they put on a drag queen musical revue on some nights, but the burgers and most food is really good, BUT the liquor prices are very high, and the other food items are good but on the pricey side ($10 and up). We got there at 6:15 pm on Friday and got the last table. The crowd was rowdy and having fun. This is NOT a place for children! There is outside seating for smokers. We should not have to wait 2 and a half hours to get our burgers! We won't go back.

Tampa, FL
“Good Food, Somewhat Expensive”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here while we were visiting Ybor City. Obviously their specialty is hamburgers but my wife had a Chicken Quesadilla and I had a Cuban Sandwich. Both were very good. I also had a side of Mac and Cheese instead of fries an boy were they good and cheesy. Would get them again

Gulfport, Florida, United States
“Awesome food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have always had a good meal and good time at Hamburger Mary's...You have to try the fried macaroni and cheese bites and the caramel chicken salad is to die for...so yummy!

Visited August 2013