My wife and I spent a one night getaway here. This is a cute hotel in a good location. The double tree cookies are good as usual and the staff was helpful and friendly. The pool was clean and the parking is free and a breeze. The rooms are very large though not all rooms have a good view. A disappointing trend at alot of hotels we have stayed at is the lack of snack machines, which was the case here as well. Sometimes this is substituted by a hotel gift shop, but the prices at the gift shop are often 3 x's as much as you would pay from a normal hotel vending machine. Very frustrating. Also, I wish this property had more area to walk along the water, since the hotel is right on the water, but unfortunately it seems to be limited to just the pool deck. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and we might return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa Bay is a full-service, all-suite, waterfront property. All of our oversized suites consist of a bedroom area with separate living room with sofa sleeper - all with spectacular views! As the perfect location for leisure and business travelers, we offer an outdoor heated pool overlooking Old Tampa Bay, On-Site Health Club, Galerie Restaurant & Lounge serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner and close to shopping, dining, and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Doubletree Hotel Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Tampa
- Doubletree Guest Suite Tampa Bay