DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$129
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$134
$123
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$157
Hilton.com
$177
$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$155
$140
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$109
$102
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$120
$109
$129
Hyatt.com
$153
$119
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

1,460 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrocky pointbahama breezeclearwater beachpool areabreakfast buffetrooms are largebusiness tripclose to the airporteasy accessliving roomthe shuttle drivergreat roomhotel shuttlebed was comfortableupon check
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel is in a nice location, very nice views. The rooms are large and well furnished, unfortunately the furniture was all smeared with something I assume housekeeping uses, so it was kinda dirty looking & gross. The smears were on EVERYTHING in the room, esp the TV screens which appear to have been ruined by whatever was used to clean the room. It was strange. Details esp in the bathroom need attention/updating. The caulk around bathroom counter & bathtub looked like it was done by a 6 year old - what a mess. I dropped something & it went behind the toilet - yeah I should have said forget it my loss - I got my item & wish I had never looked back there. The message light on the phone was blinking when I got into the room, I tried hitting the message button -from both phones- but it did nothing so the light blinked all night. All in All this hotel was just fine for my overnight trip and was at a good price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
8137398812, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I have alerted our housekeeping and maintenance teams to insure these issues are fixed and do not occur in the future. I hope next time you are in Tampa, you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel was extremely clean and even smelled clean! The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and the size of the room was perfect! The staff was superb and extremely helpful with providing us with different ideas of things to do in the area. This hotel is close to a lot of attractions. The breakfast was amazing and had a diverse variety of items to eat. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends and I will stay at this hotel again...for sure!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. We done take great pride in the product we provide to our guests and in turn are proud of our great service scores. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Tampa.

Best regards

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We arrived early at the hotel (2pm), knowing that check-in wasn’t until 3pm, however as we were in the area we thought we would try and see if we could check in early. We were greeted by a lovely receptionist who explained that only one of the rooms was ready but we could access this room early. This was great as it enabled us to drop our luggage off and get changed ready for the rest of the day. When we arrived later on, our final room was ready and we were handed over the keys. With nothing mentioned, it was to our surprise to find that the outside space to our suite was being used as storage for the outside painting work that was going on. We then read a letter which asked us to keep our curtains closed from 8am, all day! Due to the length of our stay we were not inconvenienced too much by this however we therefore did not use the outdoor space and also felt that it would have been nice to have been informed of this issue before entering the room. Another issue was that the kitchenette’s cold tape did not work and therefore only hot water could be used which was not helpful when a drink of water was wanted.
Despite these issues my experience was recovered by the welcoming staff that we had the pleasure to meet and also the added little touches such as cookies when you check-in, free wifi and complimentary coffee in the morning. Our friend’s room was faultless and overlooked the water which allowed us to spot dolphins.

Room Tip: Check for any construction work, and ask for view of water as you can spot the dolphins
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

I'm so sorry to hear that your experience was not up to what you expected. Thank you for alerting us to the maintenance issues so we can quickly resolve them and ensure future guests' comfort. We value your business and hope we'll have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The hotel is in a nice location. The rooms are large and well furnished. If a problem is encountered, it is taken care of promptly. There is a nice view of the bay and dolphins are always swimming very close by. The pool area is very nice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the feedback of your stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. w We look forward to your next stay with us.

Kind regard

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

I love staying at this Hotel. I have probably stayed there over 20 times because I work in the Rocky Point area a few times a year. Great views of the Bay. There is one wing of the hotel that if you stay on the wrong side you get a bad view, but just ask and they will change it for you. All rooms have a living room area, bar and work area as well as a separate bedroom. I only had one bad experience when they ran out of hot water before I had to go to work, I explained it to the manager and he deducted that days charge.

• Stayed: June 2013
8137398812, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope next time you are in Tampa, you will stay with us again.