I stay in a lot of hotels so I have a lot of comparables. This hotel is sad. It is in a nice location in Tampa with decent views but most of the guest rooms views are blocked so that effect is ruined. The hotel needs a facelift. The walls are stained and dingy, the carpet are worn thin and stained. The rooms are poorly played out and seriously outdated. No outlets anywhere. Room service is rude and lazy. Was made to feel ridiculous for ordering a pot of coffee, they were so rude I ended up complaining to the manager(to no avail). Hilton hotels has been rapidly declining the past few years and I think its about time I leave them altogether.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa Bay is a full-service, all-suite, waterfront property. All of our oversized suites consist of a bedroom area with separate living room with sofa sleeper - all with spectacular views! As the perfect location for leisure and business travelers, we offer an outdoor heated pool overlooking Old Tampa Bay, On-Site Health Club, Galerie Restaurant & Lounge serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner and close to shopping, dining, and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Doubletree Hotel Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Tampa
- Doubletree Guest Suite Tampa Bay