1,508 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrocky pointbahama breezeclearwater beachpool areabreakfast buffetrooms are largebusiness tripclose to the airporteasy accessthe shuttle driverhotel shuttleliving roomupon checkfree shuttlewedding
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

Came from Ga for my nephew graduation, and I must say I was impressed. I did not want to leave after my 2 night stay. The bed was comfy, and view of the water was awesome. When I come back this will be my Place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
TPARH, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our Sweet Dreams® bedding and the views of Tampa Bay that surround our hotel!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I travel to Tampa every 3-4 weeks and this is my hotel of choice. The staff are friendly and always extremely helpful. The location is very close to the airport, the view from the rooms is wonderful and there are a few decent restaurants close by. The hotel also has easy access to other sections of Tampa, including downtown.

The breakfast is typical for a Doubletree. If you stay at this hotel, the staff will definitely take care of you, the rooms will be extremely spacious and clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
TPARH, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly customer service and spacious two-room suites!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

I found this hotel to be very clean and the staff the best I have experience in a while. We had a king suite with a bay view and it was very lovely view of the bay and Tampa Hotel is conveniently located to airport, beaches and restaurants and shopping malls..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly customer service and clean suites! We were also glad to hear that you enjoyed the views of Tampa Bay from your suite!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This hotel is perfect for folks that are having surgery at Laser Spine Institute. A free shuttle runs between 6:00 am and 2:30 pm to take people from the hotel to the laser spine institute with at most a 5 miute wait. The other 24 hour shuttle will take you where ever you want to go within a three miles including the airport. There are 2 malls and many restaurants within the 3 miles. The front desk personnel will take your ice packs and freeze them for you. The suites are nice sized with 2 flat screen TVs, refrigerator and microwave. The staff at the hotel made us feel welcome and helped us with everything we asked. My sister was across the hall from my wife and I. Both suites has good views. I cannot say enough good about the people and the property. J. P.

Room Tip: I don't think there were any bad rooms.
2  Thank JeffandLinell

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! We were glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly customer service while recuperating from your recent surgery at the neighboring Laser Spine Institute!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Like other reviewers have posted, the staff at this hotel and the location are the strong points. The decor is old, the food is blah and my room was not the cleanest. For a one night stay on business travel, it was workable. I wouldn't stay here again though. There were many other hotels within a one mile radius to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
TPARH, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that you had issues during your recent visit regarding the noise from the air conditioner. Please know that your feedback regarding the quality of the food and cleanliness of your suite has been shared with the appropriate members of management to further address.

Thank you.