This hotel was the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen in my life. I bidded pretty high over Priceline to hopefully ensure that I got a decent hotel in the area for the night, and I ended up paying well over 2 times the price of the room at this hotel that was offered on their website. Ok, win some, lose some. However, the room was so disgusting that I couldn't even sleep. The carpet was filthy. There were bugs all over the floor, bathroom, and bed. The unwashed sheets and pillow cases had cigarette burn holes in them as well as a number of short curly thick black hairs all over them. The sheets also had unclean stains of blood and ejaculate. The room smelled terrible and there was a grimy funk all over everything. There was mold and hair throughout the shower and on the shower head. Furthermore, I observed drug deals and prostitution solicitation in the parking lot. I will write to Priceline to request that they eliminate this hotel so that their unsuspecting customers do not experience what I did, and I will request a full refund at a minimum. Do not stay here under any circumstances. You are better off sleeping in a gutter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Tampa North Airport Hotel Tampa
- Extended Stay America Tampa
- Homestead Hotel Tampa