“Training in Tampa” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #120 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Albertville, Alabama
“Training in Tampa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am very pleased with my stay. Other comments made me skeptical. No bugs whatsoever. Great daily rate for a months stay. Cold A/C, new Flat screen TV, new refrigerator. Room not too big or small, just right. Close to the airport and a quick toll road, many places to eat, nice shopping at International Plaza Mall. Real close to walmart and Publix grocery stores. Went to St Pete Beach this weekend, only 15 minutes away. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jerry H
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hi Jerry,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our accommodations as well as our staff. I will be sure to let all my associates know about your positive comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope you continue to choose us for your lodging needs whenever you travel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Pleasant Hill, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place was the very worst I have ever stayed. Checked in at 10:30 p.m. after a long flight and then had to deal with one thing after another. The first room had a toilet over flowing when I entered the room. Then they sent me to another room that the door lock did not work now on to the third room. No T.V. due to having the wrong remote in the room along with spending the evening with roaches crawling around. You might want to see the pictures so you do not have this problem.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
tpa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is the WORST hotel I have ever had the displeasure of staying in. A) ROACHES! B) The thermostat is broken with a flashing exclamation point on it. It has been this way for two days. C) Some of the regular, standard, ordinary cable channels like USA and ESPN disappeared the second night I was here. D) Whatever that is growing in the bathroom on the shower wall. E) The giant stain of indeterminate origin in the chair in the "sitting area". F) The rust/germ/bacteria party inside the vent of the A/C unit being blown all around the room. The first full day I was here I was unable to connect to your "complimentary" low speed internet. Im sure there are several other infractions which I am choosing to leave undiscovered at this time. This is horrendous. It is incomprehensible how you find it in good conscience to charge anyone to stay here. I do expect to be contacted regarding this matter. I will NEVER recommend anyone stay here EVER in life. In fact I will be doing quite the opposite. I have taken very clear pictures of each of the above mentioned issues and will be sharing them generously. I would love to be able to forward these photos to corporate as well so they are aware of the state of this property. In addition I will be notifying the front desk of these problems in less than 4 hours. I truly wish to have all monies paid to this property refunded immediately. Had I known your property was this bad I would sooner have slept in my car. I am severely disappointed in the entire Extended Stay America brand.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Everything was very clean, the staff was very friendly. Kitchen was very convenient utensils were provided but need to go to desk for pots or pans or provide your own. Also to have a couch it's a $10 upgrade if available from the Basic Room. Otherwise our stay was Great.

Would definitely recommend.

Keith Rau.

• Stayed June 2013
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I recently relocated from another state and initially decided to settle at Homestead Suites on temporary basis until I decided on permanent housing. After being there a month, I feel right at home- I actually like being there I do not think I will leave soon. Kimberly and the other staff are very pleasant and personable whenever I stop by the office. I have been there almost a month now and the upgrades recently made make it even better. The laundry is accessible and never have a problem waiting for laundry machines. It is best deal/rate for extended stay in area and the location is perfect being close to everything Tampa area has to offer. I personally rather stay at Homestead right now than move into an apartment, sign a lease, etc. For one person living alone- it is the right deal all around. I recommend Homestead to any business traveler or someone relocating alone as I did. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Heather & Kimberly are very guest oriented & friendly. They called to ensure the room met my expectations. They assisted me in an issue I had due to my back injury. I was very thankful. I would recommend this place as it is convenient for grocery stores and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a energizing review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with staff and accommodations, especially Heather and Kimberly. We really pride ourselves on being able to offer all of our guests friendly service, a convenient location and a clean room; it is very rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Checked in with Kim - how perfectly friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very clean and that made me comfortable. I'm here for 5 weeks! The rates are the best in town. Gas BBQ grill out back - works perfectly. Laundry facility clean and everything works. This is just a fine place. I'd recommend it!

Room Tip: Any room is good room. The front desk staff will help you pick what will fit your needs.