“Spent a few hours with fun”

Glazer Children's Museum
Ranked #23 of 197 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Glazer Children's Museum is a 53,000 square foot facility in the heart of Downtown Tampa. Created specifically for children 10 and under, the Museum is a place where parents and children can learn through play and shared discovery. We offer 170 "interactivities" in 12 themed areas for families to explore and connect while having fun along the way.The Museum can be easily reached from anywhere in the Tampa Bay area. All themed areas on most exhibits are wheel chair accessible.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Went to the Glazer Museum with our two kids (5 and 10), and spent there a few hours with a lot of fun. They enjoyed especially the restaurant, the theatre, the vet, and the grocery store. Dancing and painting was also appreciated.
We had lunch at Subway in the Museum lounge: a relatively healthy choice and good to have it there

There are newer reviews for Glazer Children's Museum

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Took my grandchildren here last weekend ages 14 months and 4 years. They loved the museum so many things to explore and lots of projects to partake in. It was Sunshine Sunday to our surprise....we even saved on admission.

1  Thank Pjhench
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Have been to many children's museums. Always visit one in any town that I find myself. This children's museum is one of the best. This place is very entertaining for young children. You could spend all day here. It is very interactive and hands on. Young children can be entertained for a very long time here. There were staff members available for activities and assistance if needed. The outside of the building is very pretty with beautiful mosaics. Multi levels of activities. You have the ability to leave and have lunch and return without having to pay again. That is a nice option that is not always available in other museums.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I took our 5 and 8 year old granddaughters to Glazer Children's Museum last Friday. It was a blast. Three and one-half hours later, we ushered our now exhausted grandchildren back to the car. They weren't the only ones worn out. There are a lot of fun, and generally educational, things to do. It was certainly time well spent and we will be back.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Some things were not working, but that seems to be the way it goes with places like this (big one in St Louis was much worse). That being said, it was good and my son enjoyed it. I would go again, but the price is a bit more than I would expect. They do on occasion offer discounts or free admission.

Been to Glazer Children's Museum? Share your experiences!