“A must for locals or tourists!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tampa Bay Sailing Tours - CLOSED

Tampa Bay Sailing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Half and Full Day Sails, Sunset Sails, and Custom Charters seven days a week on our comfortable 36' sailing catamaran. All trips include great food and soft drinks served by our First Mate. Our trips are very private. We carry a maximum of six guests per trip. Perfect for locals and visitors to Tampa. Also a great way to entertain family or clients. Come see Tampa From a whole new prospective aboard NoShooz Sailing Catamaran!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage
Tampa, Florida
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A must for locals or tourists!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Took The Hubs on a private sail, as a part of his long-awaited Christmas gift. The two of us had a marvelous outing with Captain Kevin, despite the lack of winds and breeze. No manatees nor dolphins sighted, but tons of fish, rays, turtles and water fowl made for a beautiful cruise. As lifelong resident of the area, it never dissappoints to be out on the waterways of Tampa, and this trip was no exception. The boat is fabulous and the food and snacks provided were yummy and very much enjoyed. What a wonderfully relaxing day, to end a stress-filled week.

Visited May 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
It's great when locals come out and have such a great time in their own "back yard". Next time mother nature will give us better winds. Thanks again! -Kevin

Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A very romantic adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My boyfriend booked a private trip for the two of us on a Saturday afternoon. we were sailing for almost 3 hours. it was just the two of us and the captain was serving us snacks, dinner and celebratory champagne! he even took photos of us as we were in the midst of the proposal! we felt so happy. it was heavenly! the music was playing softly in the background, it was just so quiet and peaceful. the sunset was beautiful and the view of downtown Tampa served as a great backdrop for our engagement photos!

Visited April 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
It was a privilege to share the experience with you guys. Wishing you many more happy memories!
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Must do this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had friends visiting from Ohio (where it is still snowing!) so we wanted to give them a great Tampa experience. We did the sunset sail with Kevin, who was a very accommodating and easy-going host/captain. It was fantastic - relaxing, beautiful, and Kevin pointed out some dolphins, sting rays, and Tampa landmarks during our sail. Our friends LOVED it, as did we. I'm definitely recommending this to my Tampa Bay friends, and I would even love to do this again soon.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for the kind words. You guys were a great group! It was a pleasure to serve you.
Pensacola, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must for a visitor or local!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I recently booked a private sunset sail with some girlfriends. One of my closest girlfriends recently had an unexpected death of her 18 year old daughter. I thought that this would be something that could help relax her and take her mind away from such a dark place for even just a little bit. It was such a great idea. We had the best time. Kevin is the most amazing host. He has such a great calming spirit. Everything was beyond perfect. I must say captain Kevin does make this experience one of a kind. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. I would strongly recommend this trip to anyone. You will never see such beauty until you see Tampa from this sail. I was so impressed with the entire experience that I actually booked another sail for this weekend. I cant wait!

Visited March 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
It was great having you ladies out for this trip. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves! I look forward to having you out again. It's hard to imagine such a sad situation. Take care. Thanks again.- Kevin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sailing in Tampa Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were sailing with Kevin in Tampa Bay on March 30th. It was a beautiful day for a sail and Kevin was a wonderful host. I would highly recommend

Visited March 2013