“Tampa Bay Sailing Tours ROCKS”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tampa Bay Sailing Tours - CLOSED

Tampa Bay Sailing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Half and Full Day Sails, Sunset Sails, and Custom Charters seven days a week on our comfortable 36' sailing catamaran. All trips include great food and soft drinks served by our First Mate. Our trips are very private. We carry a maximum of six guests per trip. Perfect for locals and visitors to Tampa. Also a great way to entertain family or clients. Come see Tampa From a whole new prospective aboard NoShooz Sailing Catamaran!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tampa Bay Sailing Tours ROCKS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family and I took a morning sailing tour through TBST this past Saturday, to memorialize our dear departed mother, and it couldn't have been more perfect. The boat and its accommodations were wonderful, its Kaptain Kevin was an excellent boat captain and very respectful of the occasion, and . . . well, it was perfect. Highly, highly recommended.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Bald_Nettie

Tampa, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and Relaxing for the Entire Family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

We spent Father's Day afternoon sailing and had such a great time. My husband loved it! We were relaxed and our 2 boys (ages 4 and 6) had a great time too. We will definitely do it again!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank SSB97
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic Sunset Cruise for 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Had an excellent experience and was able to rent the entire sailboat. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank tsa2424
Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sailing Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

My daughter and I had the most wonderful sunset cruise last weekend to celebrate Mother's Day! It was fun [definitely something different], relaxing [Captain Kevin does all the work], and provided an oh-so-peaceful respite to the crazy tangled web we all weave in our daily lives. We chose the sunset cruise and brought our own bottle of wine which paired beautifully with the delicious Panninis and charcuterie tray provided and served by Captain Kevin. We live in a state full of wonderful amusement parks and tons of places to go and see, but I can honestly say that money spent on a soothing sail like this is priceless to your health and well being:-)

Visited May 2012
2 Thank tmlorlando
“The ABSOLUTELY best thing we did while visiting Tampa recently.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I had the opportunity to take a sail with two close friends and my son. It was so relaxing! Kevin was the consummate captain and host! Without question, this will become part of our annual trip to Tampa! I will gladly send all my friends!!!