“Moonlight Paddleboard / Birthday”

Urban Kai Stand-Up Paddleboarding
More attraction details
Owner description: In Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg Florida, Urban Kai Stand Up Paddle Board Shop (located in two locations on Tampa Bay) is teaching, touring and offering fitness classes for stand up paddle boarding (SUP), and it’s the latest recreational, low impact, and fun activity to get into top shape! It looks like the miracle of “walking on water” but you are actually floating on water while standing up and paddling. We offer fitness classes, private lessons, adventure tours, and rentals in the Tampa Bay and florida areas. We also provide kayaks for rent.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Moonlight Paddleboard / Birthday”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

If it wasn't for Aimee we would have had a horrible night. We were 5 newbies wanting to do something different for a Birthday. Mike was rude to us and seemed disappointed that we were beginners. I reminded him that I noted this in the email. I was close to saying we would be more than happy to take our $180.00 and go elsewhere but it was my birthday and I didn't want to give attitude and I really wanted my friends to try what I had fallen in love with only 2 days before. I know my friends will not go to Urban Kai because of Mike. Which is a shame because they also fell in love with paddleboarding that night. Thanks to Aimee again for her patience as she saved the night:) I would check them out again but I'm really hoping Mike leaves his attitude at home next time.

Visited July 2012

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Paddle boarding experience in Tampa”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

A great way to spend your vacation/leisure time in Tampabay; out on the water and up and a paddleboard. Urbankai can get you out there for pleasure, fitness or a social with twenty new friends. Many varied ares to explore with Mike and Aimee. Davis Islands Beach, the Hillsborough River or explore.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Mikem143
Tampa, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The Best Paddleboarding in Tampa”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Simply put, Mike & Aimee (and everyone else involved with Urban Kai) are most passionate outdoorsy folks you will meet in Tampa proper. Fun + Water = Urban Kai. Combining top-of-the-line equipment and an incredible knowledge base, Urban Kai is the group to go with whether you just want to enjoy a day on the water or want to create a hobby that will last the rest of your life. Couldn't recommend checking them out, no matter your fitness level or water experience. As long as you are a person who enjoys great service and wants to have a good time!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank tgribbs
Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Awesome Tour / Paddle Social”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Had a great time paddling with Mike and Aimee of Urban Kai through downtown Tampa. They definitely know the sport and local waterways. Their wednesday night events are a great way to meet local paddlers and find out more about all their other tours and events. Considering their upcoming paddle surf camp.

Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Amazing Tour”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

First time out paddling and it was great! Aimee and Mike are wonderful people who truly love what they do! Mike was very informative with the instructions that were simple and pretty straight forward. The tour was amazing! I highly recommend Urban Kai to anyone interested in trying out paddle boarding for the first time!

Visited September 2012