“Couples night out”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Couples night out”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Lively, fun place...and the food is good too! Located in up and coming Seminole Heights. Centrally located and easy to get to. Parking is sometimes an issue.

Visited September 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Fabulous Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I spent an enjoyable Sunday Brunch at Ella's. The Bloody Mary with the rib bone is not to be missed. Loved, loved the chicken and waffles. Hubby had the half slab ribs and l ed them. Check them out and you will not be disappointed,

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Julia W
Tampa, FL
“Not for me.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I really wanted to like Ella's...it's a really cute and funky restaurant. The food just wasn't for me. The Rasta-fries were a strange flavor (mustard, hot sauce and cilantro) but the worst were my beef tenderloin tacos...they came cold. I don't mean not warm, I mean cold. Maybe its a gourmet thing that I don't get. I hope others have a better experience. The service (and my sangria) were great, though.

• Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Great environment, excellent food”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We loved Ella's! The chef takes regular dishes and gives them a twist and it works. The food was absolutely delicious and the service was excellent. We loved the atmosphere - funky and fun without being over the top. We will definitely go back!

• Visited September 2013
“So Tasty!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Ella's food is top notch in flavor and style without being pretentious. Our group had a variety of tastes and the menu had something for everyone. We arrived early to beat the crowd and sat upstairs, which was quiet and private for a good while. The cocktails were lovely. I had the refreshing grapefruit moon. Our group of four shared an appetizer, had drinks, dinner and dessert for $140. Great time, food and fun at Ella's. We'll go back for sure.

• Visited September 2013