“Now I see why Bamboozle is Downtown Tampa's favorite”
Review of Bamboozle Cafe

Bamboozle Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bamboozle Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 2,748 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I've been hearing how great Bamboozle is from half of my co-workers at iHeart Media but today was my first time there for lunch. Now I see why. Fantastic. And I can see why it's so popular with the downtown crowd. It's fresh, it's tasty and it's healthy. So good. And the people are so nice. Even the customers are cool. Not knowing I asked a few people what they were getting. I had the lemongrass chicken. My new favorite but looking around I saw other dishes I'm looking forward to trying. Seems the Pho is really popular. I'm putting Bamboozle as my place to meeet clients. Thank you.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

July 21, 2018, 4 of us ate at Bamboozle before our play at the Straz. The food was fresh and fabulous! I am a huge fan of lemongrass chicken bun and this did not disappoint. The presentation was updated and I was a little skeptical when it arrived. But the flavors were spot on and it was fabulous! We had four different fresh rolls that were hand rolled as we waited. The flavors were wonderful. We go back just to have a meal of fresh rolls. If you love Pho, and want a modern take on classic flavors, you must eat at Bamboozle!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by dumb luck ave are SO glad we did! The rolls were delicious and so fresh! The pho was also super yummy. The staff were all so super friendly. I asked the one girl about an uber and she called the downtowner, a free electric door to door car service for me from her personal phone! SO super nice and appreciated! Everything about our experience was a 5+!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Adorable place, friendly, helpful service with ample menu selections. Lots of locals while we were there so that was a good sign. We had avocado spring roll and 2 noodle salads, shrimp and grilled pork. All were delicious! Will definitely be back! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

This little Restaurant offers some of the freshest, new age Vietnamese fusion food. The rolls are outstanding, and the smoothies are fresh and delicious. The aroma of Pho greets you, as people sit happily and eat gorgeous salads and bowls. Well done, we will return!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Bamboozle Cafe? Share your experiences!