“A small miracle.”
Review of Bamboozle Cafe

Bamboozle Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bamboozle Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 2,589 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Located in downtown Tampa, Bamboozle Café is nothing short of a small miracle. It is where the curves of flavor, freshness, and value all meet at their maximum radii. The restaurant’s menu is Vietnamese, meaning that it has French, Asian and American influence. The Pho is delicious, available in vegetarian as well as traditional. The salads are fresh, delicious, and deliciously different. However, our personal favorites are the fresh Vietnamese Rolls. Having tried this particular dish all over the country, Bamboozle’s are arguably the finest. They are not some deep-fried, dry, tasteless log offered in many second rate Asian restaurants. They are bundles of fresh vegetables surrounding deliciously prepared chicken, pork, tofu, or prawns all lovingly wrapped in clear rice paper and beautifully presented with an appropriate sauce, which makes each bite a symphony of exploding flavors that fill your mouth like music fills your ears. The rolls can meet every dietary restriction and they are as nutritious as they are delicious. We have taken friends from all over the country to Bamboozle and each has raved and returned there when back in Tampa. The only downside is that they are not open on Sunday and that’s when we are returning though Tampa from various trips and adventures.

Reviewed April 22, 2016

The restaurant has a very nice menu and beverage list (including wine and alcohol). I had the traditional rolls (good) along with the entrée Goi Vit salad which was exceptionally good. The atmosphere was very comfortable and the service was good.

Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

After seeing good reviews online , I decided to take my husband and teen step daughter to Bamboozle Cafe. We live near Westchase & our favorite Vietnamese restaurant recently closed down. In desperate need of some good Asian flair, we decided to take a drive 20 min to downtown Tampa.

The place is small & atmosphere is casual. The food was great & the customer service / wait staff was excellent. They had really nice appetizers & drinks on offer.

I'll admit, I wouldn't make a special trip to go here for a special occasion because it was just "basic" but if you're in the area - you won't be disappointed.

Fresh coconuts to drink = a plus .

Reviewed April 21, 2016 via mobile

Headed there after the rush lunch crowd and had the most delicious oxtail soup and chicken & duck wraps ever. We had searched for a gluten free restaurant and this certainly fit the bill.

Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

The vegan pho was delicious!!!! Very flavorful.....and the serving is big. I couldn't finish my bowl and gave it to my daughter. The staff is very friendly. I will definitely stop by here again.

Been to Bamboozle Cafe? Share your experiences!