“Delightful”
Review of Bamboozle Cafe

Bamboozle Cafe
Ranked #195 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Description: The restaurant is recommended by Marriott in Tampa.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Vietnamese inspired dishes that taste light and fresh and vibrant! Perfect for lunch or a summer dinner.

There are newer reviews for Bamboozle Cafe

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Ate Here For Lunch. The Lady Making My Spring RoLl Was Very Helpful. Was My First Time Here And She Was Helpful At Telling Me Hiw To Order. It Is Like A Subway, Chipotle. They Fill upISpring Roll With Whatever You Want.The Different Sauces Were Awesome. Will Be Back If I'm Ever Near Here Again.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Unfortunately, I cannot even begin to comment on the food as their customer service is so horrible that we were not even able to eat. We arrived at the restaurant at 8:35pm on a Friday night and were told by the management that they would not seat us. Their hours state that they close at 9pm. If they intend to close at 8:30pm they should post that. We spent 10 minutes prior driving around trying to find a parking spot. Business like this should not be supported in any way. We will be speaking to the owner. AVOID

1  Thank Shawn Y
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite during my lunch break. This is a really unique little spot! I got 2 fresh rolls one kickin chicken and one avocado. Both were delicious! All their vegetables are really fresh and the meat is good quality. Will definitely be back again but next time I want to try their noodle salad bowl. My friend got that and it looked soooooo good. If you are looking for a healthy cheap lunch in downtown tampa definitely check this place out!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place is so good. I am so glad my daughter is moving for college to Tampa so I can eat here again. The pho is so delicious and the summer rolls are so fresh. I love all the sauces you can get and it is fun trying them all with everything. My husband had the spicy chicken and thought it was great too. They have a fresh bar where they make it while you watch. You get 4 things to a roll so be careful herbs count as one. I didn't realize that and my extra veggie was a add on. You will love this place. Go early because the line gets very long.