“Tasty Apps, Excellent, Gourmet Style Pizza with a Smile”
Review of Pizza Fusion

Pizza Fusion
Ranked #545 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The service was very good. My partner and I sat outside one fine evening in April and enjoyed an assortment of appetizers before ordering our individual pizzas. Highly recommend this place as it's nice to people watch in the heart of downtown Tampa while enjoying a good meal.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Fusion

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The atmosphere was great as well as the decor. We ordered a Gluten Free Farmers Market Pizza. The restaurant was empty and lots of employees were there, but our waiter was helpful, nice, and friendly. We loved the pizza. It is so nice to have fresh pizza crust for once as well as one that was not all rice or all corn. The ingredients tasted so fresh and we loved the pizza. We will be back for the GF Mondays deal. Our pizza cost about 21$ before tip and we added pepperoni.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

After walking around the riverwalk between kennedy and cass, on my fourth day in Tampa, I finally stopped here at this minimalistic place, which is actually a great spot with sidewalk tables and a nice view of the park, but I just couldn't ever see food anywhere when passing by. So much of downtown Tampa can shut down on off hours and days. But today I got close to the menu posted int the window and lo and behold, all sorts of salads and pizzas, and 2 types of non dairy cheese available for your pizza.

On entering I was greeted very warmly and to my complete surprise they were open, the cook was there and they were happy to serve me! Service was very nice.. they have fresh brewed ice tea w refills and agave syrup, fresh lemon, the salad well prepared and abundant. I had a vegan pizza.. ok unimaginative in appearance but pretty good taste and texture. I also had coffee, and a giant two slice serving of home made brownies and it was only $23. What we call a good deal.

So I highly recommend it!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Pizza Fusion is an inviting, casual pizza parlor. Service is friendly and fast and you can generally get in and out easily on a lunch hour. Salads are big and colorful. Special orders don't upset them. A handful of craft beers on tap plus a pretty good bottled selection. This place can attract a pretty good crowd for lunch, so if it's nice outside you'll have a better chance of getting a seat either inside or on the sidewalk. Or place an order for pickup or delivery.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The restaurant was small but nice. Seemed very clean. Great for anyone on special diets. Service was very good.Salads were large and very good. Pizza is a little on the pricey side but it was good.

Been to Pizza Fusion? Share your experiences!