“Company On the Rise”

Ranked #154 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great Tacos - good, quality product.
Its unbelievable how difficult it can be to get a really good taco.
Not a lot of ingredients but it always hard to find a place that does it right. This place does - they started with a food truck and now have a couple of different locations and they're consistently good. I hope they continue doing what theyre doing.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This place might have been great when it was a food truck but it lost soul and flavor when it became a brick and mortar with franchises.

The food sucked! It shouldn't be a complaint when your tacos are over filled with meat and you can't fold them into your mouth, but when the barbacoa is dried and fatty you just end up with a disgusting mess. I tried the chicken tacos too during this visit and it looked greenish and it wasn't the pollo verde. Have you ever told yourself this doesn't look right? I should have listened to my instincts and not eaten it. The rest of the weekend consisted of my hands smelling like cilantro and onions and upset stomach.

The Mexican rap music blasting was annoying too. Just ghetto!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Delicious, fresh and fun! I love the whole concept of the food truck. The Taco Bus is no exception. I wish there was one a bit closer to where I live. I would make it a weekly visit.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We had the tacos. I liked having a choice of toppings but the tacos were bland. Red sauce was like ketchup and the green sauce too hot. I did not like the tortillas either. With the high reviews this restaurant gets I expected better.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Amazing mexican food 24 hours a day from the bus! There can be a 10-20 minute wait at any hour of the day, but you can always place your order online. Delicious food... every time.

Been to Taco Bus? Share your experiences!