“Yummy food!”

Ranked #144 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Very yummy Mexican food. Restaurant itself is small and basic but we were just there for the food so didn't mind.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Hands down, this is the by far the best spot to go if you like Mexican street food (tacos, burritos, tostados,etc). Try the red sauce! It's the best I've had anywhere, including my trips to Texas and Arizona, where Mexican restaurants are everywhere.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We tried out the Taco Bus on a recent visit to Tampa. We tried out the tacos with chicken, shredded beef, and barbacoa but all were bland. The sauces on the tables were ok but overall we were disapointed and didn't think it lived up to it's hype.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

After reading reviews from here and other places. I knew that a trip to Tampa woud be incomplete without a stop here. The food was great. The food was made on the bus and it seems like the restaurant and additional seating was put together as the Bus became a popular spot. The burritos are so good!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Really good barbacoa and cochinita pibil tacos and awesome shack. I tried the carne asada, carne desebrada, barbacoa and chochinita pibil tacos. My favorite was the barbacoa taco. The meat is OUT OF THIS WORLD! It is so tender and flavorful is reminds me of slow braised oxtail. My boyfriend's favorite and my second favorite was the cochinita pibil taco. The meat has a flavor I have never had on meat and it is really good on the taco, but the meat shines more on the Torta Mexican Sandwich they have. The beans on the sandwich are also really good. The carne asada meat is good, it was my third favorite taco. I would not recommend the carne desebrada. The place itself reminds me of something we would have back home in Costa Rica or in Central America. Awesome, humble and relaxing vibe.