“Great food, terrible service.”
Review of Taco Bus

Taco Bus
Ranked #125 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We love the food and the hours of Taco Bus but the service it awful. We've called in and order and they hadn't started it when we got there. Ordered online and they never got the order. If you just want some tacos but don't care about the slowness, go there. Don't bother ordering in advance, they probably won't get it.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This place was festive and very good. The tacos were delicious. I recommened you get the 2 taco plate that comes with the rice and beans. You choose your own toppings and meat. The servers are very friendly and the food is cooked in 5 minutes. I highly recommend this place. You can eat and sit down inside or just pick up some food by ordering directly from the bus. I thought it was an interesting, fun concept. By the way, the actual restaurant is not a bus. the bus is outside and they cook the food in there like a food truck. Its very inexpensive too.

1  Thank MEXICANRICHBOY
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I had the burrito, it was fabulous and plenty filling. I see why it is a favorite by everyone. I wii be returning on my next trip to Tampa

1  Thank ehinz01
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The asado at the Taco Bus was something that in no way resembled asado. This may be a nice idea, but I don't think I'll be visiting again. Perhaps their fixed facilities are better than their moving restaurants, but this is one to pass.

1  Thank Jim V
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I haven't actually gone here, but my daughter goes here every week. She's brought take away food to us from here and WOW...it's delicious! It's probably a good thing that I don't live close or I'd weigh 300 pounds! :)

Been to Taco Bus? Share your experiences!