“A delightful experience!”

Tahitian Inn Restaurant
Ranked #466 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were staying at The Tahitian in, and very happy to find the restaurant was so good. Excellent food, particularly the breakfasts. The staff are all very friendly and kind. Having such a nice restaurant right at the hotel was a huge bonus!

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for breakfast on a Saturday morning and NOM!
This is not a low calorie breakfast, but it is definitely worth the extra treadmill time!
The inlets are outstanding. Just make sure you ask for hot cakes instead if toast.

Skip iHop and come here for some awesome eggs, bacon, pancakes, an a mimosa.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is my 2nd visit here. For the value, the service, food and spa are excellent! There is some wear & tear on the room, but very clean! I like room 307 & the elevator is 1 floor down to the spa- I am pleased with this little boutique, & I would come again for a weekend get-away!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Sat outside, waited for 15 minutes after being seated for a waitress. Menu's were laminated and needed to be washed off. Orange juice was good but glass still had someone else's lipstick on it- thank goodness for straws...food was okay at best. Paint was on ceiling - should hire a better painter! Lol

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We were in the area, so we chose the Tahitian Inn cafe for breakfast. I don't recall having a better veggie omelet than the one at the Cafe at the Tahitian Inn. The homefries and coffee were also good. The server was attentive, keeping our coffee cups full and it was a busy place. I would go there again.

Been to Tahitian Inn Restaurant? Share your experiences!