“Work Function”

Cross street: Rocky Point Drive
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Work Function”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We just finished tonight as we had a huge dinner party for work. I really enjoyed the appetizers we were given, the crab cake was better than expected(I am from Maryland-we love our crab), just a bit undercooked. The bruschetta is top of the line, the spring roll was a bit bland but overall very nice since we had so many people.

The clam chowder is very good.

Our choices for dinner were good, I chose the prime rib. Very good! Nice flavors. The sides would disappoinment me if I were to come in and pay but expected.

The service was flawless, our server was quiet but nice.

I give four out of five because the food did not stand out from other places, it was a typical fair you would get at a wedding reception. Nothing but the bread stood out. But I did appreciate the ambiance, as the location is odd as I live by the beach and the Bay isn't where I would take anyone out for a special occasion.

• Visited August 2013

south jordan
“great food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

food so amazing! what else can i say. staff was outstanding and so helpful and always there if we needed something

Visited July 2013
Howell, New Jersey
“Gone downhill!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Was looking forward to a return here.Made reservations, called to confirm on day and requested a window table explaining that we were taking my mother-in-law out for her 86th b-day. Person on phone was rude and said that they could not promise anything. Upon arrival we again asked for a window table and were told that our party of six was too large for window seating, guess placing two tables together was out of their realm. The food was extremely disappointing, fish dish tasted like it was reheated and served lukewarm. Presentation was just ok. Ordered a glass of my usual wine but instead received a rather bitter nasty tasting substitute . Previous experiences here were wonderful which is why it was booked for the first night of vacation. The food quality has gone way down so the prices are not justified for this level of food. Will not be returning here again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ginat218
Lanaken, Belgium
“Good”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Expected a top place; but felt a little short on this. High number of tables inside and seats outside as well. Can do big parties as well. Misses a little additional decoration to make it more lively. Food was good, including the international wine selection. All in all, this is not really cheap place either.

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Never fails to disappoint!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went to CH for our anniversary and was underwhelmed:
1) crowded tables - instead of spreading out the diners they put us all together - closer to the kitchen maybe?
2) Background music: too loud and aggressive