“Awesome Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Stone Soup Company
Ranked #61 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Diner, Soups, American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving home made soups, salads, sandwiches, eclectic entrees and so much more in a casual dining experience. Eat in, Take out, Limited Delivery, with online ordering all available. Voted Best Soup in the Tampa Bay Area 2013 and 2014, Best Cuban Sandwich in the USA 2013, 2014, and 2015. Great Vegan, Gluten FREE, Healthy options available too. 6 ice cream flavors from Hersheys Ice Cream. 50+ beer wine selections!! This place has something for everyone.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Had late dinner and beers with friends... OMG! This place has amazing food, interesting menu. I had the Jewben sandwich (pastrami Reuben). It was huge, delicious and I can't believe I ate the whole thing!! My hubby had the highly recommended Cuban (he's a Cuban sandwich connoisseur)... Superb! Nice selection of specialty beers and very friendly staff, fast service. Highly recommend!

4 Thank Kimberly E
ilya g, Owner at The Stone Soup Company, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your response!! we appreciate your feedback and really glad you enjoyed the Jeuban sandwich. Each one of our reviews is shared with the staff good or bad and we use your feedback to continue to improve. Thanks again!

Columbus, Ohio
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Food was great! enjoyed our meal, interesting decor all around the restaraunt would definitely go back next time in Tampa

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank josh n
ilya g, Owner at The Stone Soup Company, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you for your review Josh!

Thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We agree that we have a good thing going and we appreciate you getting the word out!! Dont forget we do dinner as well!!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

~ soupman
“Local and down to earth, this reasturant hits all the right spots.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

If you want a place to relax, drink some sangria and eat some really delicious crafted food, this is the place. They are right in the middle of historical ybor and have local art. It is a really special place.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Stephanie S
Thank you for your review!

Thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We agree that we have a good thing going and we appreciate you getting the word out!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Cuban you will put in your mouth.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The place is a sweet place to dine and lunch. Food is Fantabulous. You will not be disappointed if you order the Cuban, it's the best Damn Cuban I've had in my own life. So if you ever get a chance to go there stop by and have a sandwich and some French onion soup which was the best I've had in my life too. Yummy! I will be back!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank Sandra L
Thank you for your review!

Thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We are really happy that you left happy and wish you lived closer as well!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I've never left without being full and a smile on my face.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Honestly, one my of favorite places in Tampa. Even celebrated my birthday here last year. Excellent food, great beer selection, fair prices and a wonderful atmosphere. The new sangria stuffed burger I had yesterday was phenomenal. I've never tasted anything like it; best burger I've ever had.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Austin F
Thanks for your loyalty!!

thank you for you kind words and just wanted to let you know you feedback was shared in our development meetings. We are really happy that you left happy and wish you lived closer as well!! We are really happy you loved it!! Thanks for your encouragement!

~ soupman

Been to The Stone Soup Company? Share your experiences!