“Love the free chips and homemade salsa!”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #520 of 2,563 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a family restaurant that is inexpensive with homemade, fresh mexican food and excellent service. I eat there often and have never had a bad experience. The ambiance is very basic but the food is top notch.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My family's favorite Mexican restaurant! We eat here about once a week and sometimes twice a week, cannot say enough about how authentic and delicious their cheese dip is! Great service, great prices! I love their chicken enchilada and my dad and husband always get their steak burrito which is covered in white cheese. They even have American style kids meals for the picky kids like my son.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We stood in the front area waiting for anything, even for a staff member to acknowledge us but they just walked past us without a word. After ten minutes of them ignoring us we went to another restaurant where the wait staff was happy to get our business.

1  Thank burrly68
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I visit La Hacienda at least once a month for the past year or so. I have tried numerous things on the menu and have loved every single one! Everyone that works there is extremely nice and personable, this is by far the best place to get Mexican food! Huge portions for a good price!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

No surprises here - good Mexican food and good service. We were visiting Tampa and ate here with family who are regulars. Everything we had was good. Would recommend the Enchiladas Poblanas.

Been to La Hacienda? Share your experiences!