“Our go-to Thai restuaruant”
Review of Ploy Thai - CLOSED

Ploy Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great food and drinks (though we always order our same favorites). There is a cute fish tank/pond in the middle of the restaurant, though the management have decided to put tables on both sides perpendicular to the tank, so it feels like you're at two tables put together with a small gap in the middle - I don't want to be that close to the neighboring table! That is about the only gripe I can have with the place (and we just ask not to sit by the pond any more if it is busy).

Great food, reasonable price!

I have to say the fresh flower at each table is a very welcome touch!

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Average food. Nothibg that would pronpt a second visit for an out-of-town visitor. Great cozy ambience-- the small tank with floating lotuses, frogs and gold fish was a hit with our toddler kid.

1  Thank SVG108
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

I always visit here when I am in town. Great service, food, and drinks. It always tastes fresh. It is very affordable to any budget

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hello: I've been to Ploys a lot until this past week. I was with my wife on our anniversary. We ordered spring rolls that were great with wine. Then we ordered spicy noodles. When I started eating my food I noticed what appeared to be a long slice of onions inside the food not on top. Upon a though inspection I discovered It was a human straight hair. I felt disgusted and immediately informed the waiter. He apologized which was not his fault then left to discuss the issue with the staff. Who never came out. The waiter just replaced my food and offered a free desert for $3.50. Well I was unable to enjoy my food and payed the bill. However I told them I will never return and will share my experience with others. I can't believe the customer service. I refuse to return at all cost. Wow they didn't even offer to take half of the bill which came out to $40. I've been to many restaurants and never felt so disgusted. I remembered when we first arrived and looked straight ahead I saw an Asian man looking out the door kitchen door without his head covered. The atmosphere is nice however if the cook or cooks don’t cover their heads with the proper attire that’s what you get.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We've always been to this restaurant if we want Thai food & recently they have added Japanese food in their menu. They have few selection but it taste so good that my husband always order the same fish dish for lunch.The servers are so attentive & friendly. We even order take out for our dinner. The atmosphere/ decor feels like you are in Thailand. The quality & taste of foods are always the same from the 1st time we were there.