“Good selection!”

Fresh Harvest
Ranked #159 of 2,407 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: You will embark on a culinary tour of the world at one of Tampa Bay's most unique dining experiences. With seven live-action kitchens, you have hundreds of items to choose from including: Brick oven pizzas, fresh sushi, delicious desserts and everything in between. Your rockin' meal includes coffee, tea or soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages are also available for a minimal charge.
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good selection!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I am a buffet person and have tried every one in Vegas. The Fresh Harvest is right up there with the Vegas buffets. At first, I thought that the meat looked dry, but it was delicious. Even the desserts were tasty. We went for lunch and got $5 off with the players card. Total for two people with tax,$31. Not bad. We left stuffed and happy!

Visited September 2013
Jon G, General Manager at Fresh Harvest, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed your lunch. Glad to hear we stand up to the Vegas buffets!

Brandon, Florida, USA
“Poor Service and Low Quality Food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I recently visited the buffet at the Tampa Hard Rock and had a terrible experience. First, service is ridiculously bad and inattentive. People stand in line waiting to be seated at tables standing empty for far too long. Many of the people waiting are elderly who must endure these delays for no apparent reason. More importantly, the food selection and quality is simply inferior. The only acceptable choices for food require an additional cash purchase amount. Frankly, any Golden Corral has a better selection of food which is more properly seasoned and prepared than this place. All in all, a total disappointment. I am certain that the gaming operation is quite profitable, but the food and beverage operation would never be a successful stand-alone operation without it. It just isn't good enough.

• Visited September 2013
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Worst Dining Experience I Have Had.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Ended up in this restaurant after wandering around the casino and was enticed by the fact that you could pick what you want cooked in front of you.
However, most of the food is already cooked and placed in containers for you to help yourself.
We were shown to our table by a less than enthusiastic waitress. I had some steak which reminded me of some old shoe leather, some chicken - still pink and some corn which was good. Spotted some Chinese which again was good. Following on from that I found some ribs with a bbq sauce and some mash. Well the ribs and mash were the worst I have ever eaten, the ribs tasted of sugar and the mash was more liquid than mash - truly revolting. By this time I had finished my soda and was waiting for a refill. Although the waitress had seen my empty cup on several occasions there was no suggestion of a refill.
At this point there was nothing left to do but to emerge myself in the puddings. There is a good selection and only had the ice cream as I had had enough so cannot say what they were like but they looked good. Waiting in the queue for the ice cream a girl in front of me asked "Are there any strawberries in the strawberry ice cream". To which the less than enthusiastic server (yes another one) surprised at such a question said "of course not!!". Really poor service I thought. I opted for the chocolate ice cream and hot fudge sauce which was OK.
During the whole dessert my drink stayed empty and was not filled once. As soon as we had our ice creams the waitress offered to bring our check, not asking if we were having anything else or the like. It felt like empty bowl, here is the check, next customer please.
This therefore has to go down as the worst eating experiences in both food and service that I have experienced whilst travelling in the US.
Which is some title to obtain.
I'm not sure why the staff are so unenthusiastic, it really did mind me of being at a second rate restaurant back in the UK..
This is one restaurant that I will definitely not be visiting again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Badgersrmad
I am so sorry to hear you had a bed experience here. Though we work very hard to provide a word class dining experience for every guest, sometimes we come up short. I appreciate your honest feedback we will use it to continue to coach and train our team. If you are ever in the Tampa area again I would love to have you back to show you that your experience was not a typical one. Please feel free to reach me at my personal email jon.griffiths@seminolehardrock.com
Port Orange
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“50th Anniversary trip”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

food wasn't of my liking, even the desserts tasted stale. All I ended up eating was a blueberry muffin(stale) and a cup of tea, My husband had some of the different foods but didn't find it that great Our bill was almost $50.00 & all I had was the muffin The pasta tasted like jar stuff the food court Italian was much more superior.

Visited September 2013
Bradenton, Florida
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The buffet used to be very good but unfortunately it has gone downhill. This time it was horrible - food was cold. Steak was tough, chicken was dried out, cold shrimp was overcooked and mushy. They had large soft pretzels that looked great and then tried it and hard as a rock and cold. The waitress said they must not be good because everyone left them at their tables. The line for the buffet was so long, it took 1 hour but we couldn't understand because when we were seated there were numerous tables cleaned and empty. Management really needs to try and eat here to understand . We will eat at other restaurants before we come next time. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your time or money on this.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Fresh Harvest? Share your experiences!