“Hit or Miss”

Fresh Harvest
Ranked #181 of 2,400 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: You will embark on a culinary tour of the world at one of Tampa Bay's most unique dining experiences. With seven live-action kitchens, you have hundreds of items to choose from including: Brick oven pizzas, fresh sushi, delicious desserts and everything in between. Your rockin' meal includes coffee, tea or soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages are also available for a minimal charge.
Apopka, Florida
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

It seems to depend on the management of this restaurant as to what kind of experience you will get. Sometimes it has been excellent, with good seafood... Other times it seems you can't find "anything" to eat! A lot of the bread items are usually stale. The Grill section is a good "bet". The dessert station gets a lot of square footage and the few times I've tried the selections they were very tasty.

• Visited August 2013

Tampa ,Florida
“Harvest Restaurant. Great place to eat for the $ spent during a night or day out gambling.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

2nd floor near the back of Casino is the Harvest restaurant. It is a good food buffet for reasonable money.
It is more like an all you can eat place than a buffet. There are several stations such as Raw Bar, Salad, Italian, Desert, etc, etc.
The food is good quality which is usually lacking at buffet or all you can eat places.
The price is cut by $5 just for showing your free yo obtain Players Club card making it $15 for lunch until 4 and $20 for dinner except on Friday night at $25 for seafood fest which gets you crab legs all you can eat otherwise missing from the stations. All prices include soft drinks, coffee, etc.
We eat there often because I eat more than price paid just in raw oysters on the half shell.
My opinion is the food is very good for the money and the place has great service and very, very clean.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Springs, Florida
“Great”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a must if you are going to hard rock, the food is always hot and very good. The staff is always nice. You may have to wait in line depending on what time you go. We eat here every time we go to hard rock and never have been disappointed

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok but nothings special”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok... a lot of selection but taste was blend some is good I like the dessert bar , service good and very comfortable .

• Visited July 2013
Morgan R, Manager at Fresh Harvest, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Thank you for the critique. I'm glad you enjoyed our service. We hope to see you again soon.
Morgan
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Not so endless crab legs”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was very disappointed to learn that the crab legs were no longer all you can eat. I use to frequent Fresh Harvest at least 3 times a month with an entourage of friends and family (at least 35 people)visiting Tampa Bay area. I feel that for the price you should get the crab legs unlimited. The last time that we were there the food was cold as if it was sitting to long. I feel like I wasted my money($160 later).

• Visited February 2013
Morgan R, Manager at Fresh Harvest, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
We do offer crab legs daily as a add on item for $10 or all night on Friday after 4pm with the price of your $40 meal. I assure you that they don't stay out long on Friday nights, in fact we have to work hard to keep up. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your meal last time you were here. Please contact me next time you're going to visit at morgan.rhule@seminolehardrock.com, I'd like to make sure everything about your Fresh Harvest experience goes perfectly.

Happy 4th of July!
Morgan

Been to Fresh Harvest? Share your experiences!