“the crab legs make it worth it!”
Review of Fresh Harvest

Fresh Harvest
Ranked #172 of 2,461 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Asian, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: You will embark on a culinary tour of the world at one of Tampa Bay's most unique dining experiences. With seven live-action kitchens, you have hundreds of items to choose from including: Brick oven pizzas, fresh sushi, delicious desserts and everything in between. Your rockin' meal includes coffee, tea or soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages are also available for a minimal charge.
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

"the house always wins" especially when they charge for various extra items: ice cream cone, ribeye,& shrimp on your stir fry. Otherwise the items are delicious and bountiful. Don't miss the professional buffetteers using two to three plates to load up on crab legs! You must go at least once if you like seafood, otherwise there's a foodcourt downstairs.

Morgan R, Manager at Fresh Harvest, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

So happy that you enjoyed the Friday Night Seafood experience. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

If it's your first time here, you'll probably be very happy. We come down once or twice a month, I just widh they would occasionslly change the menu. Service was good today, but it can be hit or miss.

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the food. Make sure to arrive early in a few weeks for our Mother's Day specials.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overpriced , Long Lines , Service was Bad .....Incredibly over rated and Crowded ...Simply because of the People Gambling

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your meal. Please contact me at morgan.rhule@seminolehardrock.com so I can get the details. I look forward to making your next visit better.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Over Advertised Buffet ....Couldnt keep the Demand for Crab legs up to Demand ....Over priced ! I will Not Go Back , My Friends were equally disappointed after waiting for a HOUR to be seated I might add ...

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food was decent and varied enough for all 6 of us. Loved the Mongolian grill station! Awesome! Having never been here before I was lost among all the different stations and never did find the ice cream. I'm told it was on the dessert station. I did try 5 desserts so guess I had enough anyway. I also did not get the prices on some of the stations. Buffet means no pay...whatever! Join by getting a card to get reduction in price. Do NOT let them seat you right in front of a band! Ouch! Worth the price at lunch definitely!!

We're so glad you enjoyed the trip to Fresh Harvest. Please come back again soon.
Morgan

Been to Fresh Harvest? Share your experiences!