“green room”

Add it.
Green Room
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Any way you want it, any time you need it, The Green Room is Seminole Hard Rock Tampa's only 24-hour restaurant (except Tuesdays from 11 p.M. - 7 A.M.). Whether it's breakfast (served all day), Southern classics or several healthier signature dishes, the Green Room will satisfy your cravings all day and night.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Perfect for the late traveler or gambler, they are always open and the food is good. The availablity of this restaurant being open at any time is a real plus.

Morgan R, Manager at Green Room, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself. Please come back soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

great tasteing coffee, delicious omlets, the french toast is also a delight. the service was good and our food came out as ordered. the location is great for breakfast, it's right as you come off the elevator. what's not to like!

I'm very happy you enjoyed your meal. We hope you come back soon.
Good luck on the casino floor!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Typical diner fare for the most part, but is quick and efficient and since there's no breakfast buffet every day, it's the place to go

Morgan R, Manager at Green Room, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal. We're open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week except Tuesday from 11pm - 7am. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

What happened??? We've eaten in the Green Room before but never has it been so bad. After we ordered, it took more than 45 min before it got to our table. And, the place was not packed, although there were dirty unbussed tables all around us. Loretta, our waitress, was nice and kept coming back to say it wouldn't be much longer. Coffee was ordered in the meantime and it came to the table COLD (not even lukewarm). One of us got soup and it was lukewarm and the vegetables were not fully cooked in it (a bit crunchy). My bacon should have been broken up for salad as it was so hard. The sausage was funky and inedible (there's no describing). And when our food was brought to us finally, we asked where the biscuits were, and were told they were out of them. Ok, so after asking, they brought us some english muffins. We'd waited so long, we were not about to send anything back; we just didn't have anymore time. We did let the waitstaff know (very nicely) that we were not pleased, but that seemed to go nowhere. It was a pricey brunch and we'll think twice before we come back. We're not hard to please customers, but this visit was over the top. Readers should know that the service has always been on the slow side, but the food has usually been average to very good.

Morgan R, Manager at Green Room, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Good evening,
I'm so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal. We strive to consistently deliver all of our meals on time and delicious. That is the very least you should expect at Seminole Hard Rock. I apologize that we didn't meet that standard.

Please contact me to discuss your experience. I want to make sure we can improve our operation and not have this issue again. My email is: morgan.rhule@seminolehardrock.com

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I went to eat dinner at the Green Room.and the next day i went to have breakfast and the staff remember me.Thats make me feel welcome. Thank you

Morgan R, Manager at Green Room, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Thank you for your thoughts. We are very lucky to have such a good group of team members at The Green Room. I'm glad they made you feel welcome. We look forward to seeing you again soon.