“I don't understand the good reviews???”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Pinky's

Pinky's
Ranked #109 of 2,369 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We're a fun, eclectic mom & pop breakfast/lunch eatery. We're small, but we get the people in and make it happen! We have many options and menu items and can accommodate dietary needs or restrictions. Our menu is chock-full of indulgent items, but we can also make things extremely healthy for those not having a cheat day! Come check out our new gift shop next door, Pinky's Annex, for super-cool, fun gifts, cards, candles, and more!
Fort Myers, Florida
“I don't understand the good reviews???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I'm writing a real review from a real person's point of view and not by the staff/owner's. This place is a joke! You walk in and no one says anything! The waitress took forever to come to our table, she was extremely dismissive! After sitting there being treated like my tip didn't matter, I made sure she knew I wasn't happy with the service or lack there of and didn't tip her anything! Don't waste your time! Go across the street to the pizza place instead. I will never go back here and I will make sure to tell everyone I know, including my friends in Tampa how terrible this place is!

3 Thank Wlalvarez

“Breakfast heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Was recently here for the first time on a Wednesday, and everything was fantastic. I had the special frittata with jalapeño cheese grits and it blew me away. The waitress was funny and knowledgable, and made me the best caramel latte I've ever had. I will definitely come back.

• Visited February 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Not greeted, seated, or even addressed when we walked in”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for lunch based on the good reviews on Trip Advisor. We are in Tampa for the week on vacation. We walk in, nobody greets us. After standing there for 5 minutes we decided to seat ourselves. The waitress comes over to the table next to us, not once but twice and still no hello. There were only 2 other couples in the entire place. After sitting at our table for another 10 minutes without a greeting by the waitress or the girl behind the counter, we decided to leave. Never again!!!

1 Thank ibruiz
Tampa, Florida
“Breakfast Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

OK...I give this review with some hesitation...you see, Pinky's is my favorite breakfast place and it's a little on the small and homey side. So, it's sometimes hard to get a table without a wait. So...telling other people about this great place only make my wait for a table longer. But, I can't deny, Pinky's has just incredible food. Home made, interesting flavors and "upgrades" on standard breakfast fare. The place has a funky, casual vibe with a little bit of ironic humor thrown in. Inexpensive? No - But, not outrageous considering the food quality and fun atmosphere. Carrie, the owner, is a real hoot if you get a chance to meet her. Her husband is the chef. They have a cool little shop next door that sells knickknacks, cards and such.

• Visited February 2014
Green Bay, WI
“Great Food, Relaxing Atmosphere, Self-Serve Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had an enjoyable breakfast at Pinkys. The atmosphere is relaxing - casual and the service was very good. My wife and I each had a very fresh tasting breakfast. I particularly enjoyed the "serve yourself" coffee where they had a couple different local brews going that you could just get up, and serve again. It was a great experience in all.

• Visited January 2014

Been to Pinky's? Share your experiences!