“Excellent service”

Pinky's
Ranked #88 of 2,581 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We're a fun, eclectic mom & pop breakfast/lunch eatery. We're small, but we get the people in and make it happen! We have many options and menu items and can accommodate dietary needs or restrictions. Our menu is chock-full of indulgent items, but we can also make things extremely healthy for those not having a cheat day! Come check out our new gift shop next door, Pinky's Annex, for super-cool, fun gifts, cards, candles, and more!
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Pinky's is a great place for breakfast. Be warned, you will have to wait in line but here are two hints: outside seating is first come first served so if you se an empty table - take it and, maybe more importantly, coffee is self serve and available while you wait. When you go inside to sign in, grab a cup of coffee to sip while waiting. One very fun thing to do while you wait is to shop in the Pinky's annex - it is a little bit like Anthropoligie or Terrain for you home. We had a short stack of chocolate chip pancakes and the spinach laden eggs Benedict. Fantastic.

1  Thank Amy C

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Pinky's was my neighborhood place before I moved from South Tampa. It doesn't matter if it is a solo breakfast at the counter or a business lunch at a table, I can always count on a friendly smile, pleasant conversation, Great Food and a welcoming atmosphere. Jacob & Cary have created the kind of place that makes me happy to have eaten there and supported their efforts (and, of course, made my belly happy. For more check out my blog @ www.amcknight.com/blog

2  Thank McAlex616
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Yes it is true, Pinky's serves the best breakfast in the Tampa Bay area. We have made a few visits to Pinky's since we moved to the area and we have never been disappointed. The negatives are the limited parking and small dining area. But the food is well worth the effort. Pinky's put their own delicious twist on pancakes, eggs benedict and accurately boasts the best fried egg sandwich around. This is a great place to enjoy breakfast.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My hubby and I stopped here after a couples' massage ... Pinky's was the perfect way to end a wonderful morning. The outdoor patio is small but charming. Everything looked delicious but after perusing the menu, I decided on a frittata. I was not disappointed! If I lived locally, this would definitely become a frequented fav.

1  Thank CRM0622
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We arrived at Pinky's on a Sunday morning. The place was very busy & we waited 40 minutes for a table for 2. This gave me some time to browse their store next door. Really unique original items you probably will not find elsewhere. While your waiting you can also help yourself to the coffee bar. There is limited seating outside & it is first come. While waiting they also served us a sample of their food which was very good. We dined inside the cute restaurant which also has bar seating. I had the oatmeal pancakes with fresh berries & they were delicious. The eggs benedict was good as well. We also ordered cuban sandwiches to go for later & they were equally good but the "hot god" was our favorite. All the items are fresh & delicious. The service was exemplary.

1  Thank Debra C

Been to Pinky's? Share your experiences!