“Brides Beware!”
Review of A Piece of Cake

A Piece of Cake
Ranked #1,548 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Good for: Business meetings
Description: Wedding & Special Occasion cakea for any event. Dessert bars, cupcakes, cake pops, decorated cookies, gourmet popcorn bars, cotton candy, edible favors and much more!
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Although her cakes are delicious, I would NEVER recommend A Piece of Cake to ANY bride unless you're looking for a migraine during the whole process! You can never reach them (via phone or email) unless you leave a very upset message about their lack of response and then you miraculously hear back from Laurie. She was over an hour and a half late dropping off the cakes (they didn't arrive until AFTER the ceremony) and were not what I ordered. The flavors were correct, but the sizes, quantity, and design were not what I specified (nor what was ordered). And getting any sort of a refund/reimbursement seems to be out of the question as she very rudely told me to review my contract even though it looks as if she was the one who didn't, because everything I claimed to be incorrect on her end was plainly stated on the contract the way we wanted it. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service. Worst wedding vendor I dealt with! DO NOT USE!!!!!

3  Thank MrsFoll
apieceofcake, Owner at A Piece of Cake, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Sorry you were not entirely happy with your cake order. We have added an online contracting system to help and clearly state details, sizes and delivery times.

Been to A Piece of Cake? Share your experiences!