“Delicious food at 475 calories or less!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Yes-- it's hard to believe that you can have delicious and healthy food that doesn't blow the calorie bank. But- each entree is exactly that. Delicious and low cal. How cool it that? And, the ambiance is warm and inviting, and the night that we were there we enjoyed live piano music. We had lamb kafta skewers as our appetizer, and as entrees, the broiled trout and BBQ turkey kabobs. It was all great. The four lamb skewers came with a mint based yogurt sauce for dipping. The turkey kabobs consisted of several huge nuggets of BBQ'd turkey breast served over a grain (can't remember what it was but it was delicious) and some veggies. The two grilled trout fillets came with smashed Yukon gold potatoes and grilled carrots. Simple, yet scrumptious. We succumbed to two of their decadent desserts, the key lime pie and the fruit tart. Both are tiny portions, served in shot glasses- but enough to bring closure to a great meal. We will definitely go back. The menu changes seasonally.

There are newer reviews for Seasons 52

Reviewed May 6, 2014

When the Tampa store first opened it provided above average food and service. On our last visit, once again, the flatbread was not even warm much less hot. Other dishes were not bad, the service was very good and the wine is fairly priced and the corkage fee is even more reasonable.

1  Thank johnedwardalley
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My region includes the entire US East Coast and when I travel I typically like to dine at local restaurants and stay away from the big chains I can find at home. While Seasons 52 is a chain, I consider it the exception and when I can find one nearby I'm in. This location was what I come to expect; excellent service and a superb healthy meal. I booked using a phone APP and had no issues with my reservation. My waiter, Nicholas was excellent as well. I ordered the Branzino and a side of peas with Shitake mushrooms; both deliciously prepared; another very good experience at Seasons 52.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

My Cousin's wife told me that this was a good place to try so I took her advice and visited it for dinner while in Tampa. I had one of their seasonal specials -- grilled scallops, asparagus, and orzo & peas with a lemon flavor sauce. It was very good and I enjoyed it. This place changes its menu very frequently -- thus the name Seasons 52. A menu change every week of the year. Atmosphere wise, it was every bit as nice as PF Chang's, which coincidentally is at the same shopping center. The staff were attentive and professional. I definitely would return again.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I prefer locally owned restaurants, but Seasons 52 is an exception. The freshly, prepared seasonal menu never fails to please. We had a delicious fish called branzino. It was perfectly cooked. We shared an an ahi tuna tartar appetizer and would order again.

We had a great meal. We love the overall feel of calm. The lighting is good and music is subdued. It you enjoy a relaxing setting with great food, try Seasons 52.