“Always Great”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,567 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have never had less than a perfect meal at Season's 52. The Tampa location is the closest to where we live so we visit 4 to 5 times per year. The price for the quality of the food, atmosphere, professional and knowledgeable staff is an excellent value. We have also dined in the Orlando location and found the same experience. I recommend it without reserve.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Limited menu but wonderful seasonally fresh choices. The atmosphere is very nice, service great and desserts are wonderful.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I just want to say a BIG thank you to all of you in seasons 52 for making my boyfriend and I's dinning experience one to remember especially Erica who I made my reservation with. That was our first time there in celebration of his birthday and wow was it amazing. Made reservations and had minimal wait, food was prompt and by surprise there was a hand written card that was provided to my boyfriend for his birthday; along with a picture of the both of us to remember his special day. I had no idea that this would be included. The quality and the service was wonderful. I will be a lifetime customer of season 52. Just remember to plan ahead for a special event and I am sure they will be as accommodating as possible. Thank you again for making my plans and his day a great success.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Delightfully exotic menu which changes often and a fine selection of wine. Great spot for dinner, a date or drinks and heavy hors d'oeuvres with friends.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

we continue to be wowed by Seasons 52. great food, fabulous service wrapped in a very comfortable atmosphere. Seasons 52 you certainly get it. Lets talk attention to detail: on our last anniversary (our 41st) I was asked if there is a special occasion. no big deal a lot of restaurants do this. what they don't due is bring Champaign on the house and a pair of crystal wine glasses as their gift for our celebration. we dine at Seasons 52 several times a year but by no means are we their most frequent customer. It sure did not feel that way to us and our guests.

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!