“Service Slow” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Clearwater, Florida, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service Slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had lunch at Seasons 52. I was seated quickly in the bar, but the service throughout the entire meal was slow; especially waiting for the bill.

Visited December 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“Average food, nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Went to Season's 52 for dinner. Had a reservation. We walked in. There was a young man in the hostess area. He spoke to a server that walked by. Did not even say hello to us and walked away. About a minute later he comes back, greets us and proceeds to take us to our table. Our server was good. The food I thought was "average". The prices were a little high for what it was, but not horrible. Had the little desert shots which were pretty good. I would not recommend this restaurant for children. I probably would go back, but will try other restaurants in the area first.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Seasons 52 has great food and very good atmosphere. I definitely recommend! This is a great place to come for a business meeting.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank thomas k
Florida, Uruguay
“Better late than never!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

I was so disappointed when Seasons 52 was not available for dinner reservations on Thanksgiving. Unfortunately we settled for our 97th choice the Chart House, as they were the only place that still had any Thanksgiving Day reservations. After a disappointing Thanksgiving meal at the Chart House, we were happy to dine at Seasons 52 the following day, and they did not disappoint. I had the chicken breast with delicious fresh brussel sprouts, and my partner the flavorful grilled scallops. The service was professional, prompt, and courteous, and the food top notch. We have only dined at the Seasons 52 Fort Lauderdale location in our hometown previously, and we are equally as pleased with the service and food in Tampa. Thanks for uplifting our dining experience from the previous day. It is no wonder there were no reservations available on Thanksgiving as you were definitely one of the top dining choices.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank ckckckckckck
Ewing, New Jersey
“Seasons Change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Love the brand. I usually like to try new restaurants while traveling, however it was great to see a familiar spot. The customer service here was stellar. I had an issue with my order and the manager apologized and ajusted the bill pronto. The staff was attentive and replacement meal was delicious. I like the seasonal varieties even though I wish some items are always available. The carrot cake is the best! Definite do over!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!