“Excellent fresh food with a variety of meats and fish dishes”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 2,563 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nice, open atmosphere that is surprisingly quiet at your table. The Service was excellent - attentive without hovering. Lobster & shrimp rice rolls and a beer & blue cheese flatbread made outstanding appetizers. Just about everyone in the group ordered different entrees that varied from salads to chicken to soup to fish tacos. All were excellent and presented nicely. The salads were large. All dishes came out at the correct temperature even though we had a large group. The desserts were lovely, but we had no room left. We'll have to try them next time. Very good all around.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Season's has healthy and tasty dishes that change by the season. The bar area is particularly nice place to eat and drink. The restaurant has a simple and varied menu w vegetarian options. Reservations are a must on the weekends. This is a surprisingly good chain restaurant .

Reviewed September 24, 2013

All the entrees are under 550 calories...but lacked flavor and seasoning. Open for lunch and dinner. Inside seating only. Moderately priced.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Restaurant Appearance: This restaurant is always well maintained as all their locations are. I've eaten in the one in Bethesda MD which is also always perfect. I love all the wood used & the palms inside the Tampa one.

Reservations - I use Open Table to get points that turn into cash! The restaurant also takes reservations. I would suggest you make them if it is a weekend night. I just always make reservations here.

Staff
Wait to be seated: immediately
Hostess: Fine
Wait Staff: Our waiter was great. He was friendly, made suggestions & kept an eye on us & stopped by the table to check on us.
Support Staff: NA

Seating: We sat in the bar area which was nice. My husband said he thought it was quieter than the dining room area. I do not find this restaurant to be noisy at all.
Cleanliness: Very clean & well maintained. To my the bathrooms are always the tell-tale sign of a clean restaurant. These bathrooms were perfect.
Decor: I love the wood and palms used. The restaurant has a classy look & feel.

Came to table after seated: Yes, he was right there shortly after we were seated.
Offered suggestions/specials: Yes, we always ask the waiter for suggestions or choices between two entrees.
Checked back/Refilled beverages: Yes
Fixes: We did not have any problems to be fixed.

Taste: I love the flavors of the food here.
Quality: Everything is first quality
Temperature: Perfect
Presentation: Perfect
Size: I love the portions here. It is nice to get a great meal that is also healthy.
Service: Great
Timely: Very
Selection/Variety: I love the changing menu. It always gives you something new to try.

Bathrooms
Cleanliness: YES!
# of stalls: Adequate
Supplies (Toilet paper, soap, paper towels/dryer): No problem

Parking: Valet parking is provided during the dinner hours. We usually park ourselves as the parking is adjacent to the restaurant.

1  Thank 2Meow
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped in here on a Sunday and they were just finishing up a brunch that we were too late for. It did however look amazing and I will be going back for that. They close their kitchen for about an hour after so we were in between service. They did seat us in the bar and the chef came out to speak with us. Really nice guy though I can't remember his name. We ordered some cocktails (I loved the espresso martini) and looked over one of the most amazing menus I've seen in a long time. When it did come time to order we made our own buffet and tried several things on the menu. Pork belly sliders were fantastic! Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!