“Amazing!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 2,490 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stopped in here on a Sunday and they were just finishing up a brunch that we were too late for. It did however look amazing and I will be going back for that. They close their kitchen for about an hour after so we were in between service. They did seat us in the bar and the chef came out to speak with us. Really nice guy though I can't remember his name. We ordered some cocktails (I loved the espresso martini) and looked over one of the most amazing menus I've seen in a long time. When it did come time to order we made our own buffet and tried several things on the menu. Pork belly sliders were fantastic! Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in the Westshore business district . I love knowing that I can get a healthy lunch at a great value. Since the menu changes regularly I can go there often and not get bored .

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first visit to a Seasons 52 restaurant, and I am now a huge fan! Excellent food, seasonal and fresh, and served in small plate portions to allow sampling. The Sonoma Goat Cheese Raviolis on the Appetizer Menu are worth a trip alone!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants when down in florida. everything on the menu changes with the season and is under 475 calories .however this time during a stop for lunch, i had a slightly off ceviche which i had to send back and then the spring rolls were not fresh and the sauce had a hair in it. the manager took everything back and removed all charges however i was just not in the mood for food any longer. will i be back? absolutely. things went wrong but the customer service was excellent and usually everything is outstanding. hoping this was a one time thing.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went to this location for lunch and I couldn't believe how busy this place was during the week.
The food was ok, nothing to over this world. I had a grilled chicken plate with corn. It was smothered in bbq sauce that wasn't that great tasting and the corn just wasn't to my liking. The flatbread for the app was actually better then my lunch. My fiance had the filet and he said it was good. The waitress was very nice and informative. The dessert was probably the best part of the entire meal.