“Pricey, Great Food, Disappointing Service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Ranked #12 of 2,477 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the only restaurant we ever ate at where dinner rolls we not included with dinner. They want you to purchase flat bread for around $9 or $10. Service started out very good then right after we ordered our entrees our male server forgot about us. Even though he was pleasant, he totally dropped the ball by forgetting about us and one other table as well. The food is excellent and prepared quite well but very pricey for being a chain restaurant.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We've been here several times and each time is just fabulous. Service is great, wine selection is really good and prices are good. Love how all items are a specific amount of calories, that the menu is seasonally-driven, and the nutritional info is available. They also have an alternative menu to accommodate vegans and vegetarians. The flatbreads are really good, my boyfriend has had steak almost every time and once was not cooked right and it was quickly rectified, and I usually get the salmon which is delicious and always cooked correctly. I love how they offer organic, especially when the threat of gmo salmon is on the horizon (gasp!). Love it and will definitely return.

2  Thank Jpp28
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had a Greek salad and the jumbo shrimp pasta. I thought that it was too dark in the restaurant. Try not to be seated near the bar. It can be loud. It can be expensive to eat healthy!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

What a great resturant. It was very good. Have ate a Season 52 before. This was a lunch meeting and it was very busy.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My friend had the mushroom flatbread pizza and said it was delicious. I had the scallops and asparagus which was yummy. Nicely seasoned and just the right amount.
The desserts come in a tiny cup, with a good variety. If you want dessert you should certainly be able to find one to please your palate.
My only criticism: our waiter was trying too hard. He was our waiter, not our new best friend and was just "too much." I would think it would be pretty evident when two diners just want to eat and chat between themselves.
Overall, a good choice and we would return.
They do have valet parking - very handy, especially in the rain.

1  Thank travchef