“Wish we had a place so good in our area”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westshore Blvd and North B Street
Description: Seasons 52, a fresh grill and wine bar located by WestShore Plaza, features a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well. Private dining available.
Radford, VA
“Wish we had a place so good in our area”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Service was exellent. Fantastic ambiance. All four in our party enjoyed their meal. Dessert shots are a good idea and very good. Nice to have more than one dessert and not feel quilty. Price is reasonable and consistent with a quality restrauntant. Would go back

• Visited February 2013

Tampa, Florida
“never disappointing”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I am relatively new to Tampa and I am a fan of creative and healthy food which is very hard to find in most places in Tampa. Since a fried recommended Seasons 52 to me last year
I am a frequent customer. Service is always attentive , the ambience is welcoming and stylish and the food fresh and healthy . I also love the small desserts which are good value for money as well as a nice treat without having to feel guilty. Overall a very pleasant dining experience !

• Visited January 2013
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Great meal”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have eaten at seasons 52 several time at many different locations. It is always a great meal, good food, good service and good prices. I am always happy to have dinner here. Love the shot glass dessert, I can never pick just one!

Visited January 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Date night restaurant!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I go this restaurant often. Their food, drinks and desserts are great- tasty and low cal. The ambience is perfect for date night. The bar is good too. The servers are very helpful and service is quick.

• Visited December 2012
“We Enjoy This Restaurant - Frequent Visitor”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We visited Seasons 52 in Tampa last weekend and enjoyed the visit as we have in the past. The restaurant is real warm and inviting when you walk into the front door. We have visited a couple of these and they have a nice piano in the center of the bar with a pianist and singer in the evening. They play our songs from the 70's which we enjoy.

This concept restaurant is well managed. I called for a reservation and the greeting was nice and they asked if it was a special occasion. Seems many of these concepts provide a nice menu or desert some kind of special recognition when the evening is a special celebration. Ours was dinner with our adult son...and that is special.

We started with the steak and Cremini Mushroom Flatbread with spinach and blue cheese. It was amazing.

My wife had the Maui Tuna Crunch Salad, I had the BBQ Chicken Salad and our son the Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops with roasted asparagus and sun dried tomato-mushroom pasta. Everything was delicious and not a bite was left.

We also enjoyed the mini indulgence deserts.

It was a nice enjoyable dinner, we will return...

• Visited January 2013

Been to Seasons 52? Share your experiences!