Magic Carpet Glide
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Tampa
from $55.00
from $29.99
from $28.00
from $29.99
More Info
All reviews segway tour downtown tampa great tour the river walk night tour would highly recommend this tour riverwalk area learn how great fun st petersburg two hours curtis hixon park fun experience take pictures davis island hillsborough river bobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my 5th Segway tour in Florida and my son's 2nd. We both agree it was an excellent tour and would definitely do this one again and recommend to others. Bobby was the best guide I've had-- very personable, relaxed demeanor, always positive and gave lots of interesting info about Tampa -- current and past -- at all our stops. Even provided some foodie tips too. The guide's personality & attitude on Segway tours really matters, and we are glad we had such a great one!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This segway trip is so much fun! We loved the Tampa one so much we did it two times, and now we just did the St. Petersburg one! Kyle was so great! We had 3 senior citizen first timers with us, and Kyle was so patient. Everyone was able to do it and loved it! We already have our tickets for a fourth tour. You should try it! It is a unique family fun experience. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a blast with Bobby our guide! Great group of people which made the experience even better. As a first time segwayer and a little too much confidence there was a few bruises but I would definitely do it again.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

This was our first time in Tampa and we really enjoyed this tour. Eduardo was a great guide! I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Bobby was our tour guide. It was a good tour and a fun time on the Segway. A few stops for breaks, an opportunity to walk through the Tampa Armature Works, a ride through the University of Tampa campus, an opportunity to enter UT's main building, and even some "fun time" in a park to ride the Segway in the grass and at a fast speed. Bobby offered historical and current information throughout the tour. My daughter and I enjoyed the tour very much!