Magic Carpet Glide
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
So much fun!!!

Austin and Cody were awesome tour guides! We had an amazing time! Definitely go with this company!!!

GrandTour15220472153
via mobile
Great way to see the Tampa Riverwalk area

Mary D
Three Rivers

All reviews segway tour downtown tampa great tour an excellent guide the river walk riverwalk area would highly recommend this tour learning how night tour great fun learn how st petersburg curtis hixon park a lot of fun davis island bobby university
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Reviewed 1 week ago

Daniel, our guide, was awesome. He knows so much about the city history and the current changes underway in the Riverwalk area. We love riding segways. The smooth Riverwalk was perfect...no curbs or cars to worry about and the walkway is wide enough that we rarely had to stop for walkers. Go during the week if you can to avoid the busier time. You'll get a great tour from Daniel, plus stops at Height Public Market and the former Tampa Bay Hotel on the campus of U of T. The segways are nice and very stable. Check Groupon for discounts.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Yesterday I took my daughter and a couple of her friends as a birthday surprise. Austin was our guide and he made all of us feel so comfortable as none of us had ever been on a Segway. We all had a blast! Half of our tour was before dusk and the latter was at dusk. Wow, how gorgeous the tour was with all the colorful lights along the riverwalk and everywhere else. It wasn’t planned that way but due to the daylight savings time changing yesterday it was a welcome surprise! I highly recommend this tour! You must try it at least once and will kick yourself for not trying it sooner. It’s amazing how much terrain you can cover on a Segway! Try the night tour!! Definitely worth it. THANKS, AUSTIN !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Aside from amazing weather, our guide, Kyle, did a really great job. Living in St. Petersburg, I don't expect to learn much on local tours, but we all did learn some new things! We have recommended this tour to both friends and family, well worth the money!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I did a 1 1/2 hour morning tour yesterday. We had an absolute blast. I have lived in Tampa for about 16 years and have never done anything like this. The Segway's are a lot easier to ride then I expected. There is a bag on the front for a water bottle, etc. This was a great way to see the waterfront, Curtis-Hixon park, Armature works, University of Tampa and other sites along the way. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the 5:30 2 hour Segway tour out of Tampa and I cannot say enough good things about this! First you have to ask for Austin, he did such a wonderful job at making sure we were comfortable and then showing us around Tampa. I never thought I would have so much fun on a Segway! Now we want to go back ASAP!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tour was a very nice trip around the waterfront. Our guide, Danny was fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the area and had a great, outgoing personality. Since I run an adventure park where I offer off road Segway,s, I was pretty familiar with the operation and watched as Danny made sure my friends were trained and comfortable on there Segways before beginning the tour. He then led us to the waterfront where he explained all that we were seeing, making sure that we were all able to hear and engage. Due to some construction on the route around the waterworks, Danny adlibbed a bit and took us through University of Tampa which proved to be a very nice area with fantastic architecture and another run on the waterfront in front of the university. Was a little surprised as this part of the tour was offered when I made my reservation as an upgrade but it was not elaborated on much and I decided to pass on it. With a little more description of the old Tampa Hotel which is now part of the university and some of the coolest archetecture we saw I would have gladly spent the extra few dollars and added this on. Guess it was good that we had to detour. Would also like to note that the office area and bathroom in it were pretty unimpressive. Cluttered and in need of some janitorial services to say the least. Glad this turned out not to be representative of this and we had a great time. Parking was also alittle confusing and we ended up driving around the block twice and finally using the hotel where the tour office is based valet service for $16.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've lived in Tampa for over 20 years, so when a friend of mine asked me to go on a segway tour of Tampa, I was thinking "I'm going to be so bored". Boy, was I wrong! Austin was an excellent tour guide and showed me things in downtown Tampa I never knew were there! A 19th century school house? Who knew! It was a great way to spend a Sunday morning and I highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always enjoy bringing friends on this tour with Danny as the guide. He is very knowledgeable about the area and points out items of interest along the route. He gives you ample practice time so you are comfortable and will pace the tour to the comfort level of the group. It is a beautiful part of Tampa, rich in history, beautiful parks, river activities and cultural sites to explore. There is much to see in any direction! Segway makes you feel like a kid again.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a fabulous tour of the Tampa riverwalk area with our guide Daniel! Very relaxed, informative, and we will definitely return to explore the area. Many thanks to Daniel for a superb tour, it was great fun!