“Great fun”
Review of Magic Carpet Glide

Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #1 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Tampa. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Tampa and its surrounding islands. Admire the sun setting over the water, dolphins playing and even a few celebrity homes as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Took the Tampa tour with my family of 4 - two teens ages 15 and 18. I've always wanted to try a Segway and this seemed like a great opportunity. Our tour guide got us up and going easily and quickly - the Segway was a lot of fun and had a fairly easy learning curve. Enjoyed seeing the 'new' downtown Tampa - lots of urban renewal going on - and especially the UT campus. Even my teens had a good time (and you know how hard it can be to impress teens!).Will definitely look for other tours when we travel. Thanks!

There are newer reviews for Magic Carpet Glide

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went on the Segway tour of Tampa last week and I totally loved it. Brian was our tour guide and he was very much a "people person" Being a senior I was nervous as to whether I would be able to ride without getting hurt. Well after a one on one lesson we were set to go and I was very confindant that I wouldn't get hurt. Next time I have out of state company we want to go on the same tour again. The Riverwalk is beautiful. I highly recommend going on the Segway tour of Tampa. It was the best !

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The tour guide was very patient and helpful. I really enjoyed the route and the beautiful surroundings. This was my second trip and will definitely go back again!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Awesome! Tom was fantastic. Worth the cost and fabulous way to see city! Had lots of fun racing the hubby on the segways. We will look for more segways tours at other cities.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

it was a great day weather wise and had a super adventure. Tom was so patient and interesting.
He showed us a Tampa I did not know existed.
Would highly tell folks to try this..segway travel is the way to see the sights.

Been to Magic Carpet Glide? Share your experiences!