“Had a blast on our Segway Tour!”
Review of Magic Carpet Glide

Magic Carpet Glide
Ranked #1 of 82 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Tampa. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Tampa and its surrounding islands. Admire the sun setting over the water, dolphins playing and even a few celebrity homes as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a blast on our tour of Channelside and Downtown Tampa. The Segways were in great shape and Brian was a great guide.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had a great time on the tour. Would definitely do it again. Our guide, Tom, was terrific. Riding the Segways turned out to be a lot of fun for the four 50 somethings in our group, who ordinarily would opt for more traditional tours.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Our guide Tom was awesome. My sister and I had our 12 year old boys on the tour. They had a blast and we enjoy the views of Tampa we would have never seen. Tom was great at getting us all comfortable on the Segway before heading out on the street. The riverwalk and college were wonderful to see. I would recommend this experience to anyone. We will be looking for future tours when we go on vacation again.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

What a great experience, I would highly recommend this activity to anyone out there. It was a surprise given to me by my fiance and we had a blast. After being on one of these things for 1 minute I was already asking our segway tour host where it was that I could by one of these machines.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

we had a great time on our tour last weekend. our guide took the time to make sure we were comfortable on the segway and then we were off for our 2+ hour downtown tour. we had time to cruise around curtis hixon park on our own and took the segway to places that I wouldn't think of going such as in a elevator to the top of a downtown parking deck. If you are looking for something different, then this is it.

Been to Magic Carpet Glide? Share your experiences!